• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB: Thiokol Tilt Bed Trailer

Sylvia Tunaskas

What size Thiokol do you need to load? I have one that came with a LMC 1200. I never thought of selling it, but make me the right offer and it can go away. It is a Zeiman brand.

Attachments

• DSC00701.jpg
    DSC00701.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 458

cdobsonus

Thanks for the quick reply Sylvia. I've got a 1200 series too. I already have a trailer to haul it; I'm really looking for an original Thiokol brand tilt bed. So, while I do appreciate the offer, I think I'll pass.

Thanks again!

Cody

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
What size Thiokol do you need to load? I have one that came with a LMC 1200. I never thought of selling it, but make me the right offer and it can go away. It is a Zeiman brand.

I wondered who bought this machine & trailer combo. Saw that posted for a bit and thought it was a nice machine.

Sylvia Tunaskas

I have had it a couple of years. Do not use it much, but keep it at the Cabin in the Cascades. It has been a dependable unit and done everything I have asked it to do. Sure beats breaking 4' of cement on a snowmobile!!

cdobsonus

Found! Thanks for the replies, I bought an older Thiokol trailer from tomelroy. Super nice guy. I'll post pictures on Adventures and Usage forum.

Thanks Ty!!!