• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Anthony Weiner

SShepherd

The guy is such a DICK!!!!!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn_P1zupIcY"]YouTube - Catfight: Megyn Kelly vs Rep Weiner (D-NY) on Obama's Tax Cuts & Death Tax[/ame]

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Dick is cutting him way to much slack IMO . Aint nothing a good attitude adjustment wouldn,t fix though , cocky bastard needs his ass kicked & that aint just an opinion :hammer:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Dick is cutting him way to much slack IMO . Aint nothing a good attitude adjustment wouldn,t fix though , cocky bastard needs his ass kicked & that aint just an opinion :hammer:
I particularly loved the way he swung his arms out and clapped his hands together whilst she was owning him..:yum:
Creep! lol

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I particularly loved the way he swung his arms out and clapped his hands together whilst she was owning him..:yum:
Creep! lol
Yep , He was problly a spoilt little brat as a kid to throwing tantrums when he didn,t get his way . :hammer: I,m betting he still wets the bed on ocasion :biggrin:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
he really looked like he was on something. he doesn't like his President.:mellow:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
He is a crybaby up against an experienced news-person. She kicked his ass!

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Calling him a dick is to disgrace the penis that proudly stands erect for all to see, and exists to give pleasure to man and woman alike. Rather, he is more like the lowly, brown-eyed sphinkter; necessary, yet reviled because all that spews from it is cast into the sewer, never to be praised for its content. Yes, Weiner is really an ass hole, and I'm sure that only a paid prostitute would sleep with such an arrogant bastard. I also believe Megan could kick his ass. He's the classic bully.

mak2

Calling him a dick is to disgrace the penis that proudly stands erect for all to see, and exists to give pleasure to man and woman alike. Rather, he is more like the lowly, brown-eyed sphinkter; necessary, yet reviled because all that spews from it is cast into the sewer, never to be praised for its content. Yes, Weiner is really an ass hole, and I'm sure that only a paid prostitute would sleep with such an arrogant bastard. I also believe Megan could kick his ass. He's the classic bully.

:huh: