• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Mike AKA PineRidge died ... Details inside...

PineRidge

Back From the Dead
Brian I should have known something was up. Things got way to quiet around here for a couple of days. :wave:

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Geez........You mean I wasted this months quota of kindness on a faux pas ? Damn.......what if I need to be nice to SOMEONE ELSE............i've got 21 more days in october ARGUHHHHHHHHH :2gunsfiri :2gunsfiri :2gunsfiri !!!!!!!

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I don't understand why everyone is blaming me. It is Mikes fault for not locking down the computer and leaving the wife unattended. He is just lucky that no one made off with her and took all of his money with them.. :moon: Now who is the SOB that first called me a "miscreant". :argueing: :soapbox: :batterUp: :fart2: :mad:

JimR

Charter Member
Junkman, I am truly ashamed of you. You REALLY are a sick bastard.:wave:
Poor Mike is alive and kicking and you are trying to put him 6 feet in the ground.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
JayC said:
undead zombie
Jay,
You're messing with me now...
zombie = dead
undead = alive

undead zombie = ???
Now thinking about the results of Junk's quiz and this, I'm not getting any sleep tonight... Thanks :(

JayC

Huh?
bczoom said:
Jay,
You're messing with me now...
zombie = dead
undead = alive

undead zombie = ???
Now thinking about the results of Junk's quiz and this, I'm not getting any sleep tonight... Thanks :(

Yes, that's how they're known - undead.

Nothing like hords of undead roaming around for people's brains to eat.:eek::D

Never seen an undead zombie before?

Fast%20Zombie%201.png