• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Blue Rose Cures Nothing!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
blue-rose.jpg

After much trial and tribulation, scientists have finally developed a safe way to grow blue roses. What was wrong with just putting white roses in a vase of water dyed blue with food coloring? Pfft, that's some unscientific bullshit, that's what.
The blooms are genetically modified and have been implanted with a gene that simulates the synthesis of blue pigment in pansies. "They are attracting lots of attention here because they are so unusual." The creation of blue roses - long thought to be impossible - was masterminded by an Australian-based subsidiary of Suntory, a Japanese company.
A blue rose has long been synonymous with the unattainable, from signifying unrequited love in Chinese folklore to its Victorian era connotations of symbolizing a quest for the impossible.
Well thank Jesus. Finally I'll be able to sleep at night knowing scientists may not have cured cancer, but, screw it, roses now come in blue.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Also in black.
I laid one on Jim Morrison's grave when I visited Pere Lachaise Cemetery in Paris.
The bust of his head was missing at the time (for cleaning off all the graffiti), there was a guard there standing beside it, however.
I know.. I am going off topic, again.:tongue: