• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wears a protective flap over his....

American Woman

Site Supporter
This man, 73, wears a protective flap over his ear while Senator Ted
Kennedy,Barack O'Bama, and Hilary Clinton
address the Veterans of Foreign Wars.

I just want to know where he got it....?

You've got to love our older Veterans.:thumb: :mrgreen:

Attachments

• Protecto.jpg
    Protecto.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 146

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
when im telling my wife why i did not do the chores i need em to block my own BS:mrgreen:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Hey, I used to have one very similar to that that I used for the wife to block out anything that didn't involve sex, hunting, fishing, or racing. I also have a beer holder that says, "If you can't race it, drink it, or take it to bed, it ain't worth havin'"

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
Hey, I used to have one very similar to that that I used for the wife to block out anything that didn't involve sex, hunting, fishing, or racing. I also have a beer holder that says, "If you can't race it, drink it, or take it to bed, it ain't worth havin'"
depending on where you're from, that would be a horse -- especially if you're into Coors... :rolf2: