• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

HELP, photos needed: Ski-Doo, Sea-Doo and Can Am products

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm currently working on a webpage for the Wikipedia On-Line Encylopedia and need some photos to help with the page. The specific page I am working on is the Bombardier Recreational Products page, which is the division of Bombardier that makes Sea-Doo Jet Skis and Sea-Doo jet boats, Can Am ATVs, Ski-Doo snowmobiles. I need some photos of these brands of things that I can put on the Wikipedia webage.

The pictures must be photos you own and are willing to allow me to use on Wikipedia. Wikipedia will not allow publicity photos, brochure photos or random photos downloaded off the internet.

If you can help by sharing some of your photos with me I would really appreciate it. You can post the photo here on this thread if you are willing to share it. Photos of both OLD and NEW Ski-Doo snowmobiles are needed. Photos of any of Sea-Doo and Can-Am models are needed.

Here is the page I am building, you can see I have the history put together, but need to work on adding photos of the smaller toys and expanding the information of those. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardier_Recreational_Products#Related_Pages

:weneedpic

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
L008_low.jpg

What about this kind of Bombardier Recreational vehicle?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bombardier Aircraft are actually a different division of Bombardier, and is covered on a different Bombardier Wikipedia page. The page I am currently working on is for the consumer goods.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Below is a pic taken last week. Even Bombardier Snowmobiles can fly, for a ways....:yum: It is a 2007 Bombardier XRS 800cc engine snowmobile.

Bob, I should have more pics of my daughter tonight that we can send to you on her 2006 Bombardier Summit 800cc sled.
3_4_07_pete_1.JPG

paulhenry

Bob,

Just came across this post, I usually lurk in the snowcat forums.

Use as you wish, these are from my collection of my rigs. The snowmobile is a 2000 Skidoo Summit Highmark 700 Extreme Traction model with the 151" track.

You may recognize my snowcat which is a Bombardier 1986 SV252G Skidozer.

Best wishes,

paulhenry

Attachments

• blower.jpg
    blower.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 215
  • myothercat.jpg
    myothercat.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 161
  • summit 10k.jpg
    summit 10k.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 170