• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Names?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OK guys,

I know all of you by your "handle" and at least 1/2 of you by your real name.

What's the rules about using names?

As an example, I've known Dargo for a long time but continue to address him as "Dargo" since he doesn't sign his posts with his real name. Ditto with Mith and many others.

Give me some protocol guidelines...

Brian

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
If you can't figure mine out, then I have some ocean front swampland in Louisiana I'd like to talk to you about.

Dave

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Gee, I don't know. I used to go by either my screen name or real name. Now that I've proven (and have pictures) that albmn10 and drewl and a few others on the "other" site have indeed had sexual relations with farm animals, I'm staying behind my screen name. :whistle:

loki2

What is the other site here??? I really like sites that kick other people off.
My name is Chris. Use it or not, I really don't have feelings one way or the other. BC knows me. I am quiet and humble, and shy.

BoneheadNW

Dargo said:
Now that I've proven (and have pictures) that albmn10 and drewl and a few others on the "other" site have indeed had sexual relations with farm animals, I'm staying behind my screen name. :whistle:
Wow! Do you have pictures? Could you post them? Some people are into that! :D :D :coolshade
Bonehead

LarryRB

Dargo said:
Gee, I don't know. I used to go by either my screen name or real name. Now that I've proven (and have pictures) that albmn10 and drewl and a few others on the "other" site have indeed had sexual relations with farm animals, I'm staying behind my screen name. :whistle:

Geeze, and I was always told this is the reason for men wearing Kilts, because the sheep know the sound of a zipper...

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
My real name is no secret, I just prefer Mith to Jim.
Guess its just down to what you prefer. Theres no point in hiding your name for privacy because its easy enough to find it out anyway.
Guess if we had too many people by the same name it would be a problem right

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What a warped sense of humor! :) I love it!

....course, maybe you are mikepa ...but somewhere along the way over here you found a personallity. :D

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Viking said:
My real name is MikePA!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

I always assumed that he was a guy named "Mike" who lived close to bczoom. You know, maybe neighbors or something...:beer:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dargo said:
I always assumed that he was a guy named "Mike" who lived close to bczoom. You know, maybe neighbors or something.

If I recall, he lives about 70 miles from me.

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
LarryRB said:
Geeze, and I was always told this is the reason for men wearing Kilts, because the sheep know the sound of a zipper...
That was founded in fact! :moon:

v8dave

Wizard
Hmmm. Yep, my real name is v8.:tiphat: Dave is what I call my cars.:whistle:

How about avitars? I was always surprised by the number of dogs that had tractors on that other site. I've noticed there's several posting on here too.:wave:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Dave err....V8
Here's the ranking in my house.......the Boomer, the dog, then my wife. LOL
But seriously the dog can sense my moods first. And he knows that he's the one that really wants to go take a walkabout with me

v8dave

Wizard
OhioTC18 said:
Dave err....V8
Here's the ranking in my house.......the Boomer, the dog, then my wife. LOL
But seriously the dog can sense my moods first. And he knows that he's the one that really wants to go take a walkabout with me

Well regardless of the home rankings, I'm glad to see you here. Maybe we need to start a generator thread so we can talk about dangerously wiring our houses so you can feel at home? :yum:
:thewave:

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Dont care what you call me, just call me at dinner time. All the other times I will be around anyway