• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

hello from saskatchewan

lorner

very interesting site! I am looking at purchasing a bombardier j5, and looking for any advice on what to watch out for to maybe save some headaches. have a lot of questions to ask also! thx once again for allowing me on this forum! cheers!

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
very interesting site! I am looking at purchasing a bombardier j5, and looking for any advice on what to watch out for to maybe save some headaches. have a lot of questions to ask also! thx once again for allowing me on this forum! cheers!

Welcome!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi Lorner and welcome to forumsforums. Many diverse subject forums here. Be sure to post your snowcat hunt info in the snowcat forums. They'll jump right in with whatever info they have on your questions. Great group of guys there. Enjoy and post often.