• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Lunch today

LarryRB

I figure Junk and I will have lunch together today at our favorite meeting spot. Anyone have any ideas you want brought up? I was thinking of what kind of havoc this new forum can cause, you know, to have something to do.:pelt: :moon:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
How about take a camera with you and get a shot of each of you for your profile ....and an action lunch shot of you both. :D

I'm thinking of creating a private clubhouse for our members only.
Looking for suggestions as to what to include in it. Hopefully it will be ready later this week.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Since it's 1:30, I guess I probably missed it as a topic for lunch but something I was pondering is a way to post or distribute things that can't be put directly into a forum. Something like .WMV files and such.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey BC,
I'll keep an eye open for that mod. But, I'll wait a month or two to impliment it. I need to see how our space requirments match up with the hosting package I currently have.

LarryRB

I left before reading about bringing the camera, On second thought, I wouldn't have anyway, we're two old looking geezers and I don't believe my camera lens could take it. Funny thing is, Okeedon's pic is very similar to the way I look., Same amount of hair, beard, and I wear glasses. Can't remember if his pic has glasses or not. We didn't talk very long about this new forum, but rather another forum and how it is apparently playing out lately... Junk brought his Cadillac ambulance today.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc,

Maybe just opening a thread where everyone who wants to see something can add their e-mail address to a list. Might need different lists for those on low-speed connections if they like jokes (or whatever) but don't want the 3-4 meg files.

Does this conversation belong in a different thread?

Brian

loki2

Hey BC, I are here! how do you post pics to this forum??? Want to have lunch, just drop on by. Still butt deep in snow!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Glad you made it.
Same process as posting pics on the other forum. Use the "Manage Attachments" below and upload.

I see Loki has his profile completed. He lives 70 miles south of the Arctic Circle. It's already "a bit" cold there...

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
loki2 said:
............... Still butt deep in snow!

My ambulance came from Alaska.... just came out of service a year ago this past month. It is from Glenallen..... in the Copper River Region. Are you anywhere near there???? Lots of cool old cars still exist in Alaska. As a friend of mine put it, "what is frozen can't rust". :)

BoneheadNW

Junk-

One of the captains in my department is a car collector (Corvairs, T-birds, etc). He has a cousin in Alaska with a flatbed truck and they make an annual trip down here to deliver cars. He claims that Alaska is the place to go if you want a classic car.
Bonehead :pelt:

LarryRB

Had this hot chick sitting couple of tables from us today at lunch. Junk couldn't keep his eyes wandering, and it took me a minute to see what he was so enthralled about

Attachments

• auburnpng.png
    auburnpng.png
    14 KB · Views: 125