• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kubota RTV recall

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Kubota
1-888 4-KUBOTA ext. 990
(1-888-458-2682, ext. 990)

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL NOTICE
In voluntary cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, Kubota Tractor Corporation is conducting a safety recall for certain RTV900 Utility Vehicles, serial numbers 10001 through 25883 sold at retail between January and October 2004.

PROBLEM: The front hood of the RTV900 can become detached during operation striking the driver and/or passenger and causing serious personal injury.

PRODUCT: The products are RTV900 Utility Vehicles that were sold by Kubota dealers. Units manufactured from December 2003 through early October 2004 are affected

WHAT TO DO: Stop using your vehicle immediately and contact your nearest Kubota RTV900 Dealer for a free inspection and, if necessary, a free replacement hood. For the location of your nearest dealer, call Kubota toll free at 1-888 4-KUBOTA, extension 990 (1-888-458-2682, ext. 990) or contact your selling RTV900 dealer.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This recall was posted by Kubota in about February of 2005.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I looked for a date but could not find one, so I posted it just to be sure you folks with a RTV would know about it.
Sorry for the OLD news.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I looked for a date but could not find one, so I posted it just to be sure you folks with a RTV would know about it.
Sorry for the OLD news.
No apologies necessary. We appreciate your diligence.