• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Xmas tree hunting with a Tucker...

Vance

Wooo Hooo,

Went out to the property in Soda Springs, CA on Sat to get a xmas tree. Of course the transportation method of choice is a snocat!! This is my ‘new’ 1971 Tucker 1342 …. This was to be my first outing in this cat.

Had a great outing with light snow falling most of the time. We had a picnic and picked up a couple trees (private property) before visiting a couple of the neighbors :beer: and heading home. Lots of fun and the cat ran great. I’ll be replacing the side windows this week (windshield was done already) and then some quick paint to cover the old mess…

Here are some pics!!

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!!!

Vance

:dancing:

Attachments

• IMG_1005.JPG
    IMG_1005.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_1010.JPG
    IMG_1010.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_1020.JPG
    IMG_1020.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 309

Vance

more pics,

Attachments

• IMG_1024.JPG
    IMG_1024.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_1030.JPG
    IMG_1030.JPG
    153.7 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_1047.JPG
    IMG_1047.JPG
    163.8 KB · Views: 296

Vance

two more,

Happy Holidays,

Vance

Attachments

• IMG_1053.JPG
    IMG_1053.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_1059.JPG
    IMG_1059.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 293

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Thats neat Vance !! I will not make a outting before Christmas this year ,but I am hoping for next year . I have so many irons in the fire it is hard to keep track . I really wanted to play Stana Clausfor the local hamlet where we live but with Dad being sick it will not happen this year . Hopefully this is my new ride for next year . I have it sitting in my garage .

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Sorry about that . Here's the pic .

Attachments

• Our sleigh.jpg
    Our sleigh.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 275

Vance

BigAl said:
Hopefully this is my new ride for next year . I have it sitting in my garage .
So... you have finally wised up and given up on the Kristi ????:confused2:

I suppose you'll just get a pair of donkeys to pull that thing... ya know the KISS principle
:yankchain: :yankchain: :yum:

Vance

P.S. Nice sled... Santa!!

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Allen, you should just hook it to the Kristi and let it push the Kristi around. (There is your ready made pull behind trailer.) That is really cool....I will trade a few more lug nuts for it....if you ever want to sell it. :yum:
Bill

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Yep !!! Thats a 1847 Trapp Sleigh . She in perfect condition I imported it out of Canada last year . The U.S. Customs guys thought for sure it was to be used by Arab terrorist for "Drive By snowballing " It took 2 months to get it here :confused: .
All I want is to give rides to children in the winter :thumb: . The roads freeze over in the winter so it can be used everyday here in Elk City .Sleighs cost a lot less in Canada than in the States .
I found a cross draft painted horse I want to use to pull the sleigh . I am going to name him "KnotHead" :smileywac . Anybody know how to "Chain up" a horse, cause these things do not have brakes ???:confused2: :confused2: