• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Why Men Prefer Handguns Over Women

Leni

Reasons Why Men Favor Handguns Over Women

#8 - If you admire a friend's handgun, he will probably let you try it out a few times.

#7 - Your primary handgun doesn't mind if you keep another handgun as a back up.

#6 - Your handgun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

#5 - A handgun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

#4 - Handguns function normally every day of the month.

#3 - A handgun doesn't ask, "Do these new grips make me look fat?"

#2 - A handgun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.

And the number one reason a handgun is favored over a woman:

#1 - You can buy a silencer for a handgun!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Leni,

I guess when your right, your right....:wink:

But there are so many times I prefer a woman....:biggrin:

Regards, Kirk

Leni

That would have been me when I was around 20. Now I'm 69 but the doctors and nurses do not believe me.

Leni

My husband is a ham radio operator. They never stop talking. Daughter calls him motor mouth. Actually a very good discription. And being a woman I really like my husband. He does treat me the way I like. Angelface should understand that.

loboloco

Leni, my mother is like that. though she is in here 80's she looks, and acts, much younger. Most would place he in her 60's until they see her climbing trees. Then they just think she's nuts. she has often said when she got too old to climb her fruit trees just to go ahead and bury her.

Leni

I'm with her. By the way, the belly dancer pictures are me around 40 to 45. The current avatar is not me. I'm 6' tall and was around 135 when those pictures were taken.