• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

todays menu

BamsBBQ

i just made another smoker/bbq and this is what i am cooking on it today

abt's (atomic buffalo turds) stuffed with cheese and pepperoni
abt's with habaneros stuffed with cheese
meatloaf

finished pictures to come later on tonight

r8f3vk.jpg

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OK, how to you make an atomic buffalo turd?

BamsBBQ

core out a jalepeno, stuff it with cream cheese and whatever else you want...wrap in bacon.. smoke until pepper is soft and cheese is oozing out. bacon crispy

norscaner

Don't tempt me, I pass through your town a couple times a year..... Our girls live in Toronto & Peterborough so usually make a trip or two along the North Shore.

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
I agree - looks like tasty vittles!
(and now we know how you stay warm up there...)

BamsBBQ

Don't tempt me, I pass through your town a couple times a year..... Our girls live in Toronto & Peterborough so usually make a trip or two along the North Shore.

then consider this your invitation, anytime you are in the area and i have the bbq on...feel free to drop by and eat..there is always lots of food

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Good pics Jeff!
Even being veggie (as you know) I can still appreciate the look of gorgeous meat. LOL ;)