• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Stock tip....

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Investment Tip:

I called my stockbroker this morning and asked him what I should be
investing in as I feel interest rates are not going to be rising as they did
during the late 70's early 80's. So I told him I thought we ought to be

looking to getting out of bonds and looking for a safe haven to invest.
Should we move to precious metals, foreign currency or what?

He said to me, "If the current President is in office much longer,
canned goods, water and ammunition are your best bet."

:whistling:

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Had you bought shares of companies like VZ, T, MRK and others in March 2009, your return would be close to 70% in 3 years.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Or.........maybe we all should have put every penny we owned on Apple stock on Christmas Eve 2008. Worth 85 dollars a share on that day. It closed at $609 yesterday. This is like 750% in 39 months. Notice in the middle of the article that some stalwart Apple supporters are losing faith.:yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Even better! Although with regard to AAPL, it is a little overbought right now .... :biggrin:

I know but they just have so much cash. The article mentions they had 25 Billion in cash. Now I believe it is over 100 Billion. Wall Street likes that and no debt.