• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Montana Moose Grub Beer Bread.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
I must say. A year ago when I saw the beer bottle that read Montana Moose Grub Beer Bread in a Bottle I was thinking great bread. I was thinking this would make a funny gift to bring back home to the wife. Well the joke is on me....Or should I say in me! Tonight the wife decided to make the Beer bread. We had some left over Beer from the holidays and the wife decided it was time. You simply open the beer bread bottle. Pour the contents into a bowl. Add a bottle or 12 oz of beer and mix. After everything is mixed together, put the dough into a bread pan and cook for 50 minutes at 350 degrees. add 10 minutes for high altittude as we are at. Man the bread is excellent and warm.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Beer bread pics:alc:

Attachments

• Moose Grub Bread 003.jpg
    Moose Grub Bread 003.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 565
  • Moose Grub Bread 002.jpg
    Moose Grub Bread 002.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 567
  • Moose Grub Bread 004.jpg
    Moose Grub Bread 004.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 555
D

darroll

That bread looks great.
Then: I could have a haystack cookie that my wife made for desert tonight.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
You guys are lucky. My wife is a great cook but she doesn't bake. It's probably just as well since I can't eat that stuff anymore any way. Oh, I do miss the good ol' days.