• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How To Be a White Ally' posters say all white people are racist

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
http://campusreform.org/?ID=8098

New students at Pomona College were welcomed to campus with posters in their dorms giving instructions on “How to be a (Better) White Ally” and stating that all white people are racist.

The signs state white people should “acknowledge your privilege” and “apologize if you’ve offended someone,” adding that offensive language includes words like “sassy” and “riot,” which are “racially coded.”
“Understand that you are white, so it is inevitable that you have unconsciously learned racism.”

“Everyone is problematic and even the most educated and well-intentioned people will screw up,” the poster states.

This is what college has come to when it succumbs to political correctness. :angry3:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I think that goes beyond political correctness.

It's selling the "collective white guilt" complex that Obama has been selling his whole life and profiting from it.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think that goes beyond political correctness.

It's selling the "collective white guilt" complex that Obama has been selling his whole life and profiting from it.
I'm not racist. I judge each person by their action, not their races actions.

The jerk who put BS like that together for these students is racist!!!!! No doubt in my mind. The real racists are the one spewing this shit.

This kind of stuff fits right in line with Saul Alinsky's "Rules For Radical's" plan. They are pushing it and will keep going as far as we (white America) will let them go. They want a race war and division, it's all part of the plan.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Gotta wonder what the thinking black people think of this crap? I'll bet their sentiments reflect ours.