• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ungrateful Bastards.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Immigrant deportation centre is ordered to make its food less British after inmates from more than EIGHTY countries complain about meals

What sort of food did they expect when coming illegally to Britain....ungrateful Bastards!!!...next time pack yourselves a lunch.

Illegal immigrants from more than 80 countries have complained about being served food that is too British as they await deportation.
Nearly three quarters of the 575 men housed at one removal centre – half of which have criminal convictions – told inspectors they were not happy with the food.
Rather than traditional prison fare such as shepherd’s pie or fish and chips, the Verne Immigration Removal Centre in Dorset has now been told to serve up ‘more culturally diverse’ dishes in an effort to cater to the huge range of nationalities.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iting-shipped-80-countries.html#ixzz3m64Ic5EY

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Or just not feed them anything for awhile, I bet they would then be grateful to get anything.
Yup. I think Jim is on to something.
This PC world we are all living in has gone totally insane. :angry:
That the jail would even voice this complaint is crazy. Next they'll ask for women as they have manly needs etc etc. Where will it end?

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Forcing bangers, black pudding, and spotted dick on people is a horrible thing to do..............

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If you don't like the food, get the fuck out and go home:angry:.

One of the great things about America is that we are a melting pot ... or we WERE a melting pot. Each culture assimilated into the greater whole, bringing with it a contribution to the nation.

Now, however, it appears that all western nations are suffering from immigrants who chose to bring their own culture and laws with them, then impose those things upon the host nation, refusing to assimilate into the nation.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Forcing bangers, black pudding, and spotted dick on people is a horrible thing to do..............
Don't I know it. I've been to the UK 6 times, and would have starved to death if it were not for the Italian and other international restaurants. No wonder they all have a sour look on their faces. They were bypassed by the spice merchants. I never thought I would be grateful to eat airline food.:hammer::yum::yum:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
One of the great things about America is that we are a melting pot ... or we WERE a melting pot. Each culture assimilated into the greater whole, bringing with it a contribution to the nation.

Now, however, it appears that all western nations are suffering from immigrants who chose to bring their own culture and laws with them, then impose those things upon the host nation, refusing to assimilate into the nation.
The "melting pot" metaphor has been replaced with the "salad bowl", where all the ingredients go into one bowl, but they
don't mix! Read "Mexifornia" by Victor D. Hanson - it's an eye opener.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
What!! You mean to tell me the muzslimes don't like blood pudding? Oh, the humanity of it all. You limeys need to be more in tune with the dietary considerations of our good friends from the middle east. :yum:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter

OK, I'm British and forcing "spotted dick" on anybody is just plain wrong. British sausages as a general rule, SUCK!!!! I didn't know that until I came to America. But, when it comes to "black pudding", that is the food of the Gods. No British breakfast is complete without eggs over easy and black pudding. The combination is a classic and I don't care what you say. Ban me if you want!!!!! :brows::brows::brows:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I can't compare taste of food as i have never been abroad to have a say on that,but i will say if and when your in the UK do not expect a good meal if you shop at the local supermarket for your meat products,it is all mass produced and highly regulated for salt and fat content and from parts of the EU i have never heard of,get out of town and find a good butchers like i do,cook it proper yourself and season it correctly and you will be ok.

Hotel food and B&B food will be shit,along with most restaurants as again they do not take the time to source local produce they just buy to make a profit.

Good old fashioned English home cooking is the only way for me, your all welcome to have the mass produced shit we keep aside for the tourists :yum::yum::yum:

Please do spread the word our food is shit and yours is better as they may stop coming here.:clap::clap::clap:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Immigrant deportation centre is ordered to make its food less British after inmates from more than EIGHTY countries complain about meals

What sort of food did they expect when coming illegally to Britain....ungrateful Bastards!!!...next time pack yourselves a lunch.

A water cannon and a kick in the ass makes sense! :hammer: