• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Teleprompter reader talks BJ's with the LGBT crowd last night

grizzer

Another democrat in the WH - competing for media attention:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28Er5RnaL1I"]Did Obama Make Blowjob Joke At California Fundraiser "Michelle Doesn't Go All The Way Down" - YouTube[/ame]

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Geez, those who think they hear a double entendre here must have a bone to pick. :whistling:

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I read a response that said Obama was just trying to be a cunning linguist.:yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Bad choice of words on the teleprompter, that's all. The one who wrote that is prolly looking for a job this morning.

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Bad choice of words on the teleprompter, that's all. The one who wrote that is prolly looking for a job this morning.
I agree.

I don't think it was intended as it was obviously interpreted. I watched the Ellen Dengeneres show when Michelle Obama was a guest and they did push ups. I think it was just the standard pushup argument where the loser always argues that their competitor didn't go down far enough. I think Obama has too much respect for his wife to knowingly use her in a joke that has sexual connotations.

But some of the jokes that are being spun off about it are hilarious.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I agree.

I don't think it was intended as it was obviously interpreted. I watched the Ellen Dengeneres show when Michelle Obama was a guest and they did push ups. I think it was just the standard pushup argument where the loser always argues that their competitor didn't go down far enough. I think Obama has too much respect for his wife to knowingly use her in a joke that has sexual connotations.

No one here dislikes Obama as much as I, but he certainly did not mean that. Sheeesh. :biggrin: Correct. The jokes are funny. LOL!!

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I agree.

I saw the episode of Ellen where the contest happened, and Michelle did indeed do "cheaters" pushups. She barely
flexed her elbows and you could have driven a '69 VW Bug under her chest!

And some of the jokes are priceless!!

grizzer

Obama looked like deer caught in the headlights -- Billy knowed what he said when caught playing hide the winkie and waving his finger.