• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

12% of the Population - 95% of the Crime

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
God! That is so sad . Will we as human beings ever get past this ? People like Al Sharpton and Rainbow Jackson feed on keeping Racism alive . It is their one chance at fame .

Yes,there is a direct connection that if you are a black male,there is a good chance you are a ex felon ,on probation or in prison .I am sorry ,but it's true .It is hard for them to take responibilty for there actions . They have been taught to blame everyone else for there problems .Al sharpton and Jesse Jackson have done a great job of feeding this crap to the Black Race and making many of them believe it .

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Is any of this really a surprise? Sure it is not politically correct for white people to suggest that the crime rate in the black community is out of control.

RedRocker

So is it bad form to shoot a butt load of 15 year olds on a bus?
So what was the BF doing while his GF got the crap beat out of her?

dsgsr

This is one of my BIGGest beefs, 12% of the Population - 95% of the Crime. WHEN will America wake up, WTF do we have too do to stop these Black ASSHOLES. They are sucking up Soooo many of our Tax $$ with NO return for the Education they are offered in Prison. I think it's time for extermination, :beatdeadhorse5: :beatdeadhorse5: :myopinion:

David

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I've know about this for quite some time. What can WE do? It is what it is. I want to make these animals to think before something like this happens. There is a reason why cancer begins. There must be a reason for this. How to stop it? How to prevent it? Not sure. These are people trained to be talking animals. Not animals trained to be talking humans.

I can only think of doing things that arent main-stream. Putting those infants in the hands of intelligent loving parents is the quickets way to rectify things. That will never happen.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well lets see, if we look at the neighborhoods and communities where most of this crime exists we can see several things:
  • single parent families living in/near poverty
  • many children conceived/born without any thought of marrying the father
  • absent fathers, even when it is clear who the father is, the father takes no/minimal parental role
  • high rates of teen pregnancy
  • minimal opportunity for gainful employment
  • high population density
  • lack of community feeling
  • high levels of tolerance of social deviants
  • high levels of tolerance of drug use
  • high levels of tolerance of pre-marital & extra-marital sexual relations
  • low levels of respect for police authority and a high distrust of police
  • low levels of respect or aspiration for education exist.
Basically what is described by this list is a society and moral breakdown where near anarchy exists allowing the powerful to prowl the streets and force the weak to live in fear. Where economic opportunities are few because most with means refuse to invest in those communities out of fear. Where self esteem of women & respect for women is very low. Where education is undervalued, and consequently education opportunities provided are often destroyed by the inhabitants.

The only way to fix it is to change the mindsets of these people, because they are the ones who control their destiny.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Its where peopel need help but dont get it. Its where people work the worst jobs and get no help with their problems. Its where people with power dont care about the ones that dont. Its with the people that need health care the MOST dont have it. Its where YOU could be if the right things happened in the wrong way.

Yeah. You could be them given certain situations. Dont think so? You should. Im not kidding.

sleeper

Well lets see, if we look at the neighborhoods and communities where most of this crime exists we can see several things:
  • single parent families living in/near poverty
  • many children conceived/born without any thought of marrying the father
  • absent fathers, even when it is clear who the father is, the father takes no/minimal parental role
  • high rates of teen pregnancy
  • minimal opportunity for gainful employment
  • high population density
  • lack of community feeling
  • high levels of tolerance of social deviants
  • high levels of tolerance of drug use
  • high levels of tolerance of pre-marital & extra-marital sexual relations
  • low levels of respect for police authority and a high distrust of police
  • low levels of respect or aspiration for education exist.
Basically what is described by this list is a society and moral breakdown where near anarchy exists allowing the powerful to prowl the streets and force the weak to live in fear. Where economic opportunities are few because most with means refuse to invest in those communities out of fear. Where self esteem of women & respect for women is very low. Where education is undervalued, and consequently education opportunities provided are often destroyed by the inhabitants.

The only way to fix it is to change the mindsets of these people, because they are the ones who control their destiny.

Well put Skurka. Rep points for you. :coolshade

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Well when anyone sits on Death Row for a generation before being executed, where is the justice? Nobody remembers what the crime was, so it isn't much of a deterent.

Look at the guy that shot the two that broke into the next door house, the criminals were the one commiting the crime, not him, he stopped it... He should have gotton some kind of medal for his actions.

Bet you could leave your car keys in the ing. now in that "Hood"....and it will be right where you parked it the next morning..... Who says quick justice don't work....

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Who says quick justice don't work....
I'd say quick justice works wonderfully well. But so does quick violence in the same way. Take a look at the gangs that run through most of the high crime areas. In a way that can only be described as anarchy, they terrorize the residents into pacifism. Swift justice against evil works. But so does swift retribution against those who stand up to evil when there is overwhelming force (as exemplified by the gangs).

Look at the guy that shot the two that broke into the next door house, the criminals were the one commiting the crime, not him, he stopped it...
Did anyone else hear the interview of the wife of one of the criminals on the radio? I think it was broadcast on CNN, but it might have been FOX. It was short and sweet and she said he was a good man and a father who had been taken away. :fart2: Last time I checked, 'good men' didn't burglarize other's homes! Hello, common sense, are you still alive? :pat:

RedRocker

When I was a kid in the 50's, I remember going to Sears and seeing Colored only water fountains. My Grandparents had a cafeteria and made black folks eat in a seperate room. Back then job opportunities were limited and a big part of the black population was considered poor. Funny thing is, their divorce rates and out of wedlock birth rate was pretty much the same as whites. So what has changed? Well, we added welfare which rewards bad behavior, took God out of our schools, installed moral relativism in place of moral fortitude. Cowed down to people like Jackson and Sharpton that keep a large portion of the black population in a "victim" status. We've let our education system go to hell by lowering the standards and abolishing corporal punishment. The list could go on for days, but those are a few of the things I've seen in my 59 years.