• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hey Hey Hey Happy Bday to FF

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Forums Forums was born on this day in 2004. The doors were thrown open and Junkman threw out the invites to the world. Many of those who were there at the beginning are still here. :clap::clap::clap:

I thank you all for your help in keeping FF an interesting place to discuss whatever is on your mind.

So, the party today is at Jim's house. I think he said something about free beer but he was mumbling so I'm not sure. :clap::clap::clap:

Happy Birthday FF and again, thanks to all the members we have picked up along the way. You guys are the ones that make this place tick. Cheers to all. :beer: :beer: :thankyou2: :dancing: :dancing: :thewave: :thewave:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday FF !!
Hard to believe I've been around here since 2005

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My daughter was 7 years old when this forum was started. She turns 21 tomorrow. My how time has flown by.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
happy Birthday, FF!! My how time flies and what a wonderful bunch we have here. Hope we all get to see the 24th anniversary!!
Mike

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My mistake. FF was born on this day in 2005, so we are 13 years old. We are in our teens, the wild years. Better fasten your seat belts this might be a wild ride. :D

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday forum and friends that I love.
Geez we've all spent a chunk of our lives here.
:smile:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Happy birthday FF. It's difficult to comprehend that I've been here that long.

The only thing that I've been committed to longer is my wife and that's coming up on 40 years.

:dancing::thewave::jumpingSm:bounce::happybday3:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes.
I just looked at my post count.
42,024.. err 5!
Thanks Doc et al. for having the best BEST! forum on the internet.
Signed,
Well, you know..
:yum: