• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Big Trouble is Coming ...

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This is insane. A black cop shoots a black man who has a gun and refused to obey police orders. Should be a justified shooting from what I've seen. so how did it turn to this (see below). There is a pent up hatred racism against whites that is now simmering and soon to boil over.
No white person did a damn thing but yet ....

All White People Are F***ing Devils’: More Protests Promised After Deadly Charlotte Police Shooting

Sep. 21, 2016 12:52pm Chris Enloe

Following the fatal police shooting of 43-year-old Keith Lamont Scott in Charlotte, North Carolina, Tuesday, 16 police officers were injured in protests that included the smashing of police cars, looting of a local Wal-Mart and stopping traffic on busy interstate I-85.

“Just know that all white people are f***king devils,” the man’s brother told reporters Tuesday prior to the protests. “All white cops are f***king devils and white people.”

Tuesday’s protests were located in the same area as the fatal shooting, which closed a busy road in the city’s “university area.” However, people on Wednesday told news reporters that they planned to take the protests to the wealthier parts of Charlotte, which are mostly located on the south side of the city and include the “South Park” and “Ballentyne” neighborhoods.

But even innocent people were caught up in the protests, which turned violent after dark. One family who was driving in the area of the protests told a WSOC-TV reporter that despite doing nothing wrong, the windshield of their car was smashed by protesters.

“Unfortunately with these protesters, they don’t see the difference — we’re people trying to get home, we haven’t done anything wrong,” the unidentified woman said. “I fear that if we hadn’t stopped, they probably would have done something else.”
video and more at link: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...RIZON 9-22-16 FINAL - no ad&utm_term=Firewire

Link is to different story on the Blaze. It appears Mr. Beck removed the article I posted at least I can no longer find it there. Hmmm

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yup, I'm shaking my head over this too.

Not a white involved in this but it is all the fault of whites.

And the blacks protesting are still saying that he had a BOOK instead of a GUN. I'm hoping to see some video of the man that clearly shows it was a gun. But at this point I don't think it much matters.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Let's see if I have this right:

A black police officer shoots a black man who turned toward the officer holding a black pistol, and the black citizens riot because
this is somehow because of white people?? Since it was a black officer, why the vitriol about "All white cops are fucking devils"?

In my view we have opened the doors and let the inmates take over the asylum. Quoting the character Major Clipton at the
end of the movie Bridge on the River Kwai, "Madness. Madness!"

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter

And the blacks protesting are still saying that he had a BOOK instead of a GUN. I'm hoping to see some video of the man that clearly shows it was a gun. But at this point I don't think it much matters.
There is a news photo showing the gun laying in the street just after the perp was shot.

Attachments

• gun.jpg
    gun.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm gonna paint myself black..............
Good luck all you white cracker muthaf....

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
No, the picture is obviously three things. An EBT card, a monthly welfare check and an autographed picture of Killery Klinton. It's obvious. :yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

Must be those uppity negroes LBJ was talking about.
:biggrin:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Now this:

Video Shows White Man Brutally Beaten, Dragged by Charlotte Protesters

Sep. 22, 2016 12:17pm Jon Street

Protesters in Charlotte, North Carolina, were caught on video beating a man in a parking garage as he reportedly pleaded for them to let him go.

Footage posted to Facebook shows the victim, who appeared to be white, getting dragged and beaten by a group of mostly black protesters. The footage came amid violent protests in Charlotte over the death of 43-year-old Keith Lamont Scott, a black man fatally shot by police Tuesday.

Social media users said the unidentified victim was “begging for mercy” as his attackers continued dragging and beating him.

#CharlotteProtest Beating man begging for mercy in parking garage. @AC360 @seanhannity @BretBaier Credit:Lenard Bennett (facebook) @ncnaacp pic.twitter.com/YWHEU2UV1n

— Libertarian Queen (@LibertarianQn) September 22, 2016

“This is beyond wrong smh [shaking my head] praying for my city #Charlotte,” Lenard Bennett, who shared the video on Facebook, wrote.

“It’s ok to peaceful protest but when you start looting, beating up innocent people because of race, and tearing up the city you live in NOW that’s a real issue!” Bennett added in a separate post.

The video currently has more than 1.5 million views.

video and more: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201... v2 2016-09-23&utm_term=Firewire_Morning_Test

Did anyone see this mentioned by any of the news channels? I watched a little news this morning but no mention of this, even though it seemed all the talked about was Charlotte and the protesters, and the family seeing the video of the man being shot. they commented that they could not see a gun.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
did you notice that this all seemed to start when they started reporting the race of the victim?

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Personally, I'm past the point where I'm a little tired of all this crap. I've reached to point where I'm totally pissed off.

What you are seeing in Charlotte is not a protest, it's an excuse. It's an excuse to riot, loot, assault and confront the police and anyone else who gets in their way.

Now, before some black apologist gets on TV and voices their "grievances" and says that they are exercising their First Amendment Rights let me just say that their problem is going to start when their perceived First Amendment rights clashes with someone's Second Amendment Rights. Nothing good is going to come of it ... and it's going to happen, sooner or later. People are just tired of all this bullshit.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Personally, I'm past the point where I'm a little tired of all this crap. I've reached to point where I'm totally pissed off.

What you are seeing in Charlotte is not a protest, it's an excuse. It's an excuse to riot, loot, assault and confront the police and anyone else who gets in their way.

Saw a report this morning that said roughly 70% of the people arrested rioting in Charlotte are NOT residents.

So clearly a riot, clearly people coming in agitate and cause damage.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Saw a report this morning that said roughly 70% of the people arrested rioting in Charlotte are NOT residents.

Soros's money is at it again.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter

Gee, doesn't the DOJ have equipment that can conduct facial recognizance?

You can bet that most of the "leaders" were also at other riots too.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Gee, doesn't the DOJ have equipment that can conduct facial recognizance?

You can bet that most of the "leaders" were also at other riots too.

Of course they do and they are using it too, but the info gathered is suppressed by the corrupt Sock Monkey Administration and the DOJ. This rioting in NC is all about the Dumbos getting out the vote and energizing their base which is mostly comprised of slackers and worthless asshats on some sort of government handout.

All part of the plan. Black scum bag piece of shit gets shot by an black cop and firstly it gets declared to be whiteys fault. Then the call goes out to import all the worthless scum protestors who have no job and never had one it their life to come to the scene of the so called crime and riot and cause mayhem.

Finally the Sock Monkey President comes out and says most of them are doing a great job and pats them on the back. The DOJ will not prosecute and will pressure the local PD to release those apprehended.

Next we wait for the next retarded goon to pull a gun on a cop and we get to do this all over again. How am I doing so far?