• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

President Trump's Morning Tweet

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I do believe our President is going Teddy Roosevelt.
Only instead if "speak softly" he is adamant about waking tall and carrying a big stick.

Woot!

:thumbup:
20180523_110250.png

rugerman

Don’t blame him I would be pissed off to, I would be firing folks so fast it would make their heads spin, and then I would make sure that criminal proceedings were started on them, and the ones that were already out of government I would pull their pensions and then take them to court.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The assault on Flynn was the first salvo in a barrage of illegal attempts to obstruct the new President. That case against Flynn is coming undone by FBI agents who knew he was framed. Some of these agents are begging to be subpoenaed by Congress, so they can speak what they believe to be the truth.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ail&utm_term=0_b3f16dae4d-83b83e1c7d-18622229

It’s pretty obvious that Comey and McCabe got together and decided they wanted to frame Flynn because they believed, they believed, believe it or not, that he was a danger to the Constitution, not them.
He was a danger, when all he was doing was communicating with people that he had a legitimate right to communicate with, both as a candidate Foreign Policy Advisor, and as the National Security Advisor Designate, and as a National Security Advisor.
It's time for the Circus to fold it's tent and leave town. Let the President get to work and then, in two years, let the people decide to keep or reject him. It is not the duty of the FBI, or even the Congress, to decide who should be our President. And certainly not within the power and authority of some bigheaded career bureaucrats.
It's time for THE Donald to start firing people.​

Last edited:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I always believed that the grunts of the fbm were good to the core.
I hope they prove me right.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
i believe when the IG report comes to the public, if it ever will, Trump should fire Sessions( who I believe is either in over his head or just hiding hoping the coming storm will leave him unscathed) , Rosenstein, Wray and a bunch of other assholes near the top of the ladder. Then appoint an AG who will drain that particular portion of the swamp and retsore the pride and integrity of the DOJ/FBI!!
Mike