• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

If I Could

Lane

this isn`t my latest project and we are still working on a video for the music

I wanted to say something about love, loss, hope and fear in two or three words...If I Could..seemed to say it all.
I hope its ok to put a link" here.​

If I Could

damn the night, damn the fear in this heart,
and every word that tore Us apart.
If I could back-up to Our last good-by,
and take back every alibi...

chorus:

If I Could,
could You love.

damn the night,damn this wanting in Me,
the little things I just couldn`t see.
If We could give it one more try,
take away all the hurting inside..

chorus:

If I Could,
could You love.

Bridge:

All of the memories
are a part of Me..
and the life I`ve lived, theres this tragedy.
If I could change it all,bring Us back somehow,
I`d sit down to write a brand new history.

damn the night,damn this wanting in Me,
the little things I just couldn`t see.
If We could give it one more try,
take away all the hurting inside..

chorus:

If I Could,
could You love...

If I Could,
could You love...Me.

© Copyright 2010 Sound-Off Vincent
© Copyright 2010 Second-hand Hearts Vincent

Ironman

Yeah, that was pretty good!

I'm not a big fan of country, but that I liked. Nice work Lane.

:cool:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I LOVE it!!! :clap: Thank you so much for sharing. Are you doing the singing too?:wow:

I got a agree with the Ladys here Lane, I love it as well . Great message ,tune & voice, very well done . :applause:

I'm also glad to see you have the copyright covered . I look forward to hearing more. :wink:

Pay no nevermind to some of the fellers here , only good music they know is what they here at the local strip joint . :yankchain: :biggrin:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Sounded great! I like the nice clear sound. Fingerpicking was right on. Kind of my style of fingerpicking with a bit of a twist. I like it! Even though I'm not a huge country fan. That was good!

Lane

first off, thank you all for taking time to give this a listen.
kioho, ironman, lobo..if your not into country the comments really mean a lot.

jackie, I do sing, but I shipped this to a friend for demo, and he wanted to sing it, after I heard.. there was a honesty in his voice I don`t think I could replace.

cowboy, thank you for commenting, and giving this a listen. I got some bar room stuff I spring on them! lol

thanks so much pirate_girl for stopping-in and commenting it does mean alot to have others take time to reply.

groomer, when I wrote the music, I wanted to keep it wide" you or I could sing it, or babyface" could too...lol I kept it simple progression. I wanted the song simple, and clean. I think the accoustic added that. my new project is along the same lines..god I write these sad pathic songs..lol and i`m not a sad guy" a little pathic maybe...but not sad..lol!!!

thank you ohioTC18 for jumping in here and giving this a listen.

Hi mosi, nice to meet you, thanks so much for commenting on this.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good song Lane. Not many songs I like right off but this one I did. Very well performed by your friend. How did you do the harmony? Was that his voice merged together from different tracks? Very kewl none the less.

I hope you'll post more of your stuff here. :thumb:

Lane

thanks again Doc for taking time to give this a listen..yes a voice is just tracked and added. there is a bit of work involved getting it all right. i have a new project i`m` working on, and as soon as I get it close" i`ll share it with you all.