• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Muscles ache and throat hurts! I Be Sick

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Anyone else under the weather? I actually like calling on clients like this because they feel bad for me and are more likely to buy! :smile:

But on the other hand I feel like I was hit by a bus. Every part of my body aches.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry to hear that and also sorry to say it's probably going to get worse.

I had the body ache thing a couple weeks ago. It took a day for everything to kick in (fever, headaches, chills (followed by sweats)...) to kick in then I spent about 5 days in bed.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Sorry to hear that and also sorry to say it's probably going to get worse.

I had the body ache thing a couple weeks ago. It took a day for everything to kick in (fever, headaches, chills (followed by sweats)...) to kick in then I spent about 5 days in bed.

Holy CRAP man!!!! I cant afford that!
BTW last night I was sweating soooooooooooooo much my bed sheets were SOAKED! I woke up several times. I was dripping wet

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Start making plans... Get stocked on meds and such as you may not be able to get out.

Chloroseptic, Alka-Selzer cold-and-flu, nasal decongestant... are going to be your best friends within about 24 hours.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
:smile:.. but you have to take care of your fishy self.

Well Im not going to make things worse. Thing is Mgt doesnt want us sickos around the office so others get ill. Thats what happened to ME. I got the same thing my co-worker has :glare:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It's that time of year!
Go have a hot curry and some mega Vitamin C with rose hips, then treat each symptom wisely.
Lots of water too.