• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tires options

mlang2005

Looking for a few tires, I've got mostly solid filled Trellaborg 560x140-12(T-528) on the machine and I have a few Continental 5.50-12 that need replaced. What are the options you all have found? The T-528 Trellaborgs are kind of pricey @ Falline. Are the 5.30-12 an option? I cant seem to find any dimensions for the 5.30. Both the 560 and 5.50 seem to be about 21.70" diameter measuring with a tape

I was looking at some forklift style tires but wonder about the angle they would contact the guides.

Looked at trailer tires as well but wonder about the durability

I just use the rig for fun so no heavy usage, however dread tire trouble out on the trail. I'm thinking its best to run the best solid filled Trellaborgs on the front and back?

Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated, especially if you've had good luck with something.

For a Prinoth T-2 if interested or pertinent

Thanks in advance
Mike

brianf

You can buy 10 or 12 ply 530x12 they hold up well in center and rear I use solid on front that is hard one to change