• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

MIRACLE CANCER CURE -- THE FDA DOES NOT WANT YOU.TO HAVE!

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I dont know if this has ever been posted before or discussed here, but Its the first time of me hearing about it and I thought others might find it interesting as well . If there is any truth to this we are in far worse shape as a country then I ever thought before . :sad:

This is just a snippet from the article there is a 35 minute video at the link that is very interesting.

http://www.weeklyuniverse.com/2003/burzynski.htm
[SIZE=+2]* FDA Suppression[/SIZE]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]Despite the amazing success of antineoplastons, the Food and Drug Administration is trying to suppress them! " [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]Yes, the FDA is trying to suppress antineoplastons," confirms Elias. "There also has been an effort to steal them, with the FDA cooperating with Elan Pharmaceutical Corp. in that effort.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]"Elan now is in deep financial trouble, so I don't believe they are much involved any more. But I have copies of signed internal National Cancer Institute documents in which NCI official Michael Friedman stated as early as 1992 that 'the human brain tumor responses are real' but that it would be easier for the FDA to develop the drug through a large pharmaceutical company."[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]The Weekly Universe has also learned that the NCI now acknowledges Burzynski's research on its website. However, the NCI claims that at this point [May 20, 2002], "no definitive conclusions can be drawn about the effectiveness of treatment with antineoplastons."[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]Elias reports that Friedman went on to become deputy commissioner for operations at the FDA, then acting commissioner during the last two years of Clinton's term. He is now senior VP at Abbott Laboratories (a division of Monsanto Corp.).[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]"The FDA is on record as saying it has never, and never will, license a drug to a private entrepreneur," says Elias. "Instead, in 1997, the FDA put Burzynski on criminal trial, charging him with 75 counts of interstate trafficking of an unapproved drug, and with insurance fraud. Burzynski was acquitted on all counts. Since then, the FDA has merely harassed him and his patients.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]But while one arm of the government is trying to stop Burzynski from saving dying patients, another branch is trying to steal Burzynski's work![/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]"NCI patent applications for drugs that precisely duplicate Burzynski's drugs establish that the government knows this drug works!" charges Elias. "It is clear from an NCI response to my FOIA request that the FDA prosecuted Burzynski in hopes of putting him away somewhere where he could not protect his patents!"[/SIZE][/FONT]

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter

Thanks for the link GG , but I beleive this is a completly different cure and it has been around for quite sometime . Here is a bit more info on it from the link I posted . :wink:

Burzynski's Antineoplaston Miracle

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]The key to this new miracle cancer cure are antineoplastons (Greek for "anti-cancer") which are peptide fragments formed by amino acids. Their major active ingredients include phenylacetate, sodium phenylbutyrate, and sodium phenylisobutyrate.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]Explains Elias: "Antineoplastons are found in profusion in the blood and urine of healthy individuals -- but are virtually absent in cancer victims. The compounds were first noted in the early 1960s by researchers at Rockefeller University, but no one linked them to cancer until Stanislaw Burzynski in 1968 noted their absence in cancer victims."[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]At the time of his amazing discovery, Burzynski was a medical student in Poland. He came to America to escape Communist persecution -- just before the Polish army was to send him to serve as a medical officer for the Viet Cong![/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]Coming to America in 1970, Burzynski became a researcher at Baylor University College of Medicine in Houston, where he continued his study of peptides with transplant surgeon Michael DeBakey. He left Baylor in 1976, with the rank of associate professor.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]To date, Burzynski has identified 117 antineoplaston compounds, but his antineoplaston drug uses only the two "broadest-acting" compounds. But Elias adds that Burzynski "theorizes that if he had time and money to test the others, he would find one specific to every type of human cancer!"[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]In The Burzynski Breakthrough, Elias charts the clinical trial results of Burzynski's antineoplaston treatment against dozens of types of cancer. "All these figures derive from progress reports sent to the FDA, which are required of anyone who conducts clinical trials," says Elias. "But there is no other cancer treatment for which the manufacturer has ever made precise performance figures available.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]"Overall, Burzynski's drug draws significant responses in about 65% of all cancers on which it has been used. This includes complete remissions, partial remissions (i.e., more than 50% reduction of tumor within six months of start of treatment), and stable disease (less than 50% tumor reduction, but no progression -- which can be a very significant result if you have a fast-growing brain tumor that's not responding to anything else).[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]"Burzynski's drug works via a chemical reaction that reactivates tumor suppresser genes -- specifically the p53 tumor suppresser gene -- which have been quieted, usually because they've been coated with methyl groups. About 60-65% of all cancers are associated with malfunction of the p53 gene, so Burzynski's numbers are apparently is no accident."[/SIZE][/FONT]

Lia

Banned
You guys have no idea of just how devious, and to what lengths pharmaceutical and food manufacturers will go to, nay, are even allowed to go to in order to get you to buy, or lead you in another direction to that which they want to take you.

Excellent thread starter Cowboy; very interesting.

The facts are that food manufacturers incorporate a mulitude of chemicals into the foods that you buy which can ensure your addiction to their products. There are also many chemicals used in the manufacture of cleaning products, toiletries, and foods which will make you gain weight.

They all employ these 'means to an end' for their own advantage, and anyone who believes otherwise is naive indeed. There is not one conglomerate, or franchise out there that gives a monkey what is good for you, no matter their advertising speel; they only want you to dig deep.