• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Confession of a County Boy

john-in-ga

Site Supporter
To be honest, boy might be a misnomer. Crusty old codger might be a better fit, with emphasis on county and old with a little senility add for good measure.

I'm having trouble keeping up with what's going on in politics these days. Reading about all the new developments makes my eyes cross trying to follow news reports with the FBI, CIA, DOD, DOA, DOC, DOJ, MSM, CNN, MSNBC, CBS and more. When I switch from reading to watching on television it's still hard to sort out with new characters being added very hour: Who done what to who, when, why, how come, fer how much, how often and fer what purpose?

Just when I didn't think things could not any more confusing for me, out comes, (mostly from Hollywood) LGBTQQIAAP or whatever this acronym is today. A new letter is being added faster than I can say bullhockey . The latest letter "P" (they say stands for PAN SEXUAL ?????). I've never cared about what goes on with the Hollywood types and care nothing for movies where the action is nothing but fiery explosions and the dialog nothing but beeps. Yes, I've quit caring, but still I wonder: Who is doing what to who, when, why, how come, fer how much, how often, and do they know fer what purpose?

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
. Yes, I've quit caring, but still I wonder: Who is doing what to who, when, why, how come, fer how much, how often, and do they know fer what purpose?

I’m in the same boat. Trying as hard as I can to keep up and more new $HIT turning up every day!

rugerman

I haven’t been to the movies in over 25 years, I figured out long ago that the liberals in Hollywood hate my way of life (hunter, gun collector, conservative, Christian) so I decided that since they don’t care for me and my kind that I wouldn’t give them ANY of my money.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I haven’t been to the movies in over 25 years, I figured out long ago that the liberals in Hollywood hate my way of life (hunter, gun collector, conservative, Christian) so I decided that since they don’t care for me and my kind that I wouldn’t give them ANY of my money.

Same here. If, for some strange reason, I decide I want to see one of their movies I’ll just wait until it shows up for free on tv.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Democrats love to use confusion of complicated events as a smoke screen.

It is easy to figure this out, with the Clintons involved.

Basically they blame Trump and the Republicans for all of the crimes the left knows they committed, before the right can respond or even know a crime was indeed perpetrated.

All you need to remember is to only watch the truth, and this means FOX news will be your new go to..

Democrats = nasty no good criminals, who break the law. Anti Americans out to destroy our nation as we have known it.

Republicans = True Americans, with American values and Christianity on our side. . A bible in one hand, and a gun in the other... :wink:

And yes I be a country boy, born and bred. :thumbup:

Regards, Kirk