• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Birthday melensdad!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks PG.

Leaving in a couple hours for Notre Dame so the family can spend the day there. Not only is it my birthday, but it is also Dasha's birthday. We will pick up Dasha on campus and go out for a family dinner. After we return her to campus we are off to a remote cabin for a couple of nights and plan to do some hiking in the woods and enjoying the fall colors. No internet. No wifi. No TV. Maybe a cell signal?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday Bob. And Happy Birthday to Dasha.
That sounds like a great time. Weather seems perfect for al that.
Enjoy!!!!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Happy birthday to Bob and Dasha. :clap:

That sounds like a great little get away. I hope that the weather co-operates and you have the time of your lives. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks all

My family had birthday dinner with our foreign exchange ‘daughter’ Dasha yesterday. She & I both have the same birthday (41 years apart)

We spent the day at Notre Dame and South Bend

Notre Dame has winter break from Thanksgiving to Feb 3. The ND fencing team has 70 members. Top 6 fencers from each weapon come back Jan 5 for extra practice/training. Dasha appears to be 3rd or 4th position for Women’s Saber so she may be starting for ND as a freshman.

Currently we are in a rented cabin with no TV, no WiFi and barely a cellphone signal. Plans to hike in the woods, cook s’mores and enjoy family time for a couple days