• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Canada Day!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Canada day. No fireworks. No parades. Not really much celebrating going on.
ca4aa5471c44ffd6c69c4fa6192173ac.jpg

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:boxing: :yum:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 7.31.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 7.31.43 PM.png
    171.2 KB · Views: 149

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Even without all the celebrations hope you have a wonderful day, Canada!! I guess we can all say this is the year that wasn't.
Mike

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Canada day was just another day. Just like my birthday. Just like every day since this pandemic took hold.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Canada day was just another day. Just like my birthday. Just like every day since this pandemic took hold.

Understand :(

My celebration today involves opening the pint of potato salad from the grocery store and nuking a hotdog. Maybe watch fireworks on TV this afternoon.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I just watched a video of the fireworks we had 3 years ago at camp. Good enough for me. Same $hit different year. I don't get all goofy watching fireworks.