• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Father's Day to all the FF fathers

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just want to wish a Happy & Healthy FATHERS DAY to all the FF members (at least those of us in the USA, as other nations celebrate on different dates).

6 pounds of beef short ribs have been rubbed down with spice and allowed to rest. Just put them in the smoker for a long slow & low smoke session. Should be ready for a nice lunch ... which should be just before the rain storms hit NW Indiana.

Looking to be a good day for me. Up at 5 with the little baby. He's back asleep after a diaper change and drinking 2 oz of formula. TV Church will come on in about a 45 minutes, I look forward to 30 minutes of peace (dogs go outside for that time). Hope to get in a nice, albeit reasonably short, recreational motorcycle ride this morning with the lovely Mrs_Bob if we can convince Melen to babysit while we ride. Be home in time for lunch. There will be corn on the cob too!

Then settle in for a predicted off-and-on series of afternoon/early evening rain fronts that will roll through.

I hope everyone else has a great Father's Day too, even the mom's, uncles, sisters, daughters, brothers, aunts, and otherwise undefined people who help raise a kid or two :thumbup:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Bob. Sounds like a good day to be at your house for dinner. Yum.

Happy Fathers day to all the FF fathers on here. Wishing you all an enjoyable day with your loved ones. All the best.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Bob. Happy fathers day everyone.

I just got home from 2 nights at camp with my 3 girls 8, 13, and 13.