• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Birthday NorthernRedneck ?

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Attachments

• 64E6AF52-FE84-4897-86B4-2C10E8AF671C.jpeg
    64E6AF52-FE84-4897-86B4-2C10E8AF671C.jpeg
    49.1 KB · Views: 188

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday Brian!!!!! May you find a way to enjoy your day.

Attachments

• HappyBirthdayToYOU.jpg
    HappyBirthdayToYOU.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 171
  • HappyBirthdayToYou2.jpg
    HappyBirthdayToYou2.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 172

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Happy Birthday NorthernRedneck ��

HAPPYT BIRTHDAY BRIAN!

Your posts greatly enrich this Forum
Get well and stay safe.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks everyone. Today was just an average day. Nothing special. I've been fighting an ear infection for a few days and over the counter drops aren't helping. Today was spent in pain mostly with a constant loud ringing in my ear. Tomorrow I'm calling my doctors walk in clinic for something stronger. My head is throbbing.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks everyone. Today was just an average day. Nothing special. I've been fighting an ear infection for a few days and over the counter drops aren't helping. Today was spent in pain mostly with a constant loud ringing in my ear. Tomorrow I'm calling my doctors walk in clinic for something stronger. My head is throbbing.
Feel better today.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks. I got a couple prescriptions over the phone. My family doctor is awesome. Probably mid to late 40s. Always has rock music playing at the clinic. Very thorough though and good bedside manners. With all this covid stuff going on, he was working from home when he called me back and didn't mind informing me that he was at home in his underwear calling patients. Lmao.