• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Birthday to FrancSevin ?

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Attachments

• D25F754C-6879-42FC-A029-ED6B2E529BB4.jpeg
    D25F754C-6879-42FC-A029-ED6B2E529BB4.jpeg
    49.1 KB · Views: 204

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Happy Birthday to FrancSevin ��

Thanks Guys.

So far so good. Always wanted sex on my birthday but for one reason or another I've missed that special gift for over 25 years.

My wife and I haven't had sex period for over twenty years. Her Cancer surgery really messed up the plumbing. Butcher job by a really bad Surgeon. We were told it would never happen.

She's been seeing a Gynecologist and surprised me with a very special gift this morning at 12:01.

Best Birthday ever!:clap:

Last edited:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats and Happy Birthdaty Franc. That is awesome.
Here's to the best bday in the past 25 years. Woo Hoo. Cheers! :beer: :beer:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Hey, you need to remind her that the Queen of England has two birthdays. One is her actual birthday that she shares with family and the other is her official birthday that she shares with the nation.

You, as the king of all you survey, should have two birthdays as well. Okay, it may not work but it's worth a try.

Congrats my friend.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

Hey, you need to remind her that the Queen of England has two birthdays. One is her actual birthday that she shares with family and the other is her official birthday that she shares with the nation.

You, as the king of all you survey, should have two birthdays as well. Okay, it may not work but it's worth a try.

Congrats my friend.

Well, we did do the deed twice. Once at 12:01AM and then last night after a great dinner out. :eatdrink:So, I'm good.:clap:

And exhausted!!!!!

Bamby

It sure is wonderful when it works out right ain't it. And the bit you've shared about your relationship sounds as if it's right as can be........

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbEKUIAcW4Q[/ame]

Here's to you hopefully enjoying many more.. :showerSex

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

It sure is wonderful when it works out right ain't it. And the bit you've shared about your relationship sounds as if it's right as can be........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbEKUIAcW4Q

Here's to you hopefully enjoying many more.. :showerSex

Yes it is and that song hits the nail on the head. Thanks.
It has been a long, long dry spell. But the love never waned.

We recently bought a small RV for just the two of us to go on a honeymoon trip out west this summer. Yellowstone, The Black Hills, Down to the Grand Canyon.

We had planned to do this many, many years ago but life got in the way.

Last edited:

Bamby

Yes it is and that song hits the nail on the head. Thanks.
It has been a long, long dry spell. But the love never waned.

We recently bought a small RV for just the two of us to go on a honeymoon trip out west this summer. Yellowstone, The Black Hills, Down to the Grand Canyon.

We had planned to do this many, many years ago but life got in the way.

Enjoy and treasure each and every day as it is a very real possibility. I lost my Myra on what will be two years this upcoming Thursday, and I still feel the loss tugging at me nearly every day.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
That's good news ,Franc!! About a yr ago I started having ED but with some mechanical help our sex life continues. I guess, Franc, we should feel fortunate to still have it at our age.
Mike

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

That's good news ,Franc!! About a yr ago I started having ED but with some mechanical help our sex life continues. I guess, Franc, we should feel fortunate to still have it at our age.
Mike
I can relate. My plumbing was ready for 25 years as she neglected to deal with her issues. I begged her to see a doctor and she just wouldn't. I'm still a bit miffed about the years lost to her stubbornness but, we are back on track now.
ED, yes I have some issues. Mostly due to lack of use. It's now her turn to be patient. And fortunately, she was. Amazingly so!

The marriage vows say "for better or worse"
That was the worse.
Let me be clear.
This is better.

Great Birthday :clap: