• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

We're proud parents

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Our daughter graduates from Penn State in 2 weeks with a bachelor's degree in computer stuff. Even with the mandatory internship, she'll be graduating in 3 1/2 years (she was going to do it in 3 years but the full-time internship set her back a semester).

Today, my son just got his acceptance letter to Penn State, going for the same degree!

The degree covers most Information Sciences. We expect our daughter to be getting a job on the business end of it and our son being closer to the programming.

My wife and I are very proud.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow. Heck yeah, you should be proud. That is so awesome!!!!!! Congrats Brian and Mrs Brian. Very impressive. :clap: :clap: :claqp::clap:

Pau Diaz

Banned
Our daughter graduates from Penn State in 2 weeks with a bachelor's degree in computer stuff. Even with the mandatory internship, she'll be graduating in 3 1/2 years (she was going to do it in 3 years but the full-time internship set her back a semester).

Today, my son just got his acceptance letter to Penn State, going for the same degree!

The degree covers most Information Sciences. We expect our daughter to be getting a job on the business end of it and our son being closer to the programming.

My wife and I are very proud.

Congrats. You should be proud. Like I said and I will say again and explain, modesty is a bitch, a small minded notion that stops the ones who believe in it from following the best paths in their lives. We've made many leaps in technology, urbanization social development and much more. Let your son shine as golden as the sun, achieve all his dreams and reach his greatest potential.