• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A BIG Happy Birthday

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
To FORUMS FORUMS.
14 years ago today Junkman and I opened the doors and welcomed in mostly folks from another forum. The other forum was and still is a good forum but they would not allow discussion of some things and would not allow many jokes they considered inappropriate. Maybe they were smarter than me, but I thought why not open a forum that allows any discussion? LOL :pat: :bonk:

It has been a fun ride. For FF's birthday I am striving to get the email notification fixed. This will mean moving to another more expensive host. I tried to do that in August but it did not work. I have things in place that hopefully around the beginning of Oct we will be moving the center of operations. Fingers crossed.

Happy Birthday to Forums Forums and to every member who has ever posted content to this site. It takes each and every one of you to make this work. Thank You All!!!!!!

Attachments

• HappyBirthday17.jpg
    HappyBirthday17.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 136
  • HappyBirthdayFromTrumpHuge.jpg
    HappyBirthdayFromTrumpHuge.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 138
  • HappyBirthdayBeer1.jpg
    HappyBirthdayBeer1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 138

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday to the best forum on the internet.
Wow, hard to believe I've been here for 12 years with you all.
Like family.
:smile:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow, 14 years. How time flies.
My daughter was 7 years old - She's graduating from Penn State in 3 months.
My son was 3 years old - He's now a senior in high school.
Seems like only yesterday.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
So, it's been 14 years. Where has my life gone?

Congrats FF and to Doc and all the stalwarts who have hung around for years.