• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Forum Dedicated to Big Al

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Big Al was one of the founding members of Forums Forums. He passed away suddenly on Sept 5th 2014. While we are all still in shock, we also want to do something in Al's memory. Al was such a force here on FF. His posts would make you smile, no matter what he was posting about. He sure had a way with words and a huge heart. He was one of the kindest men I've ever had the pleasure to know. I only wish I had had the chance to meet him face to face.

If you are every bored search for Big Al's Kristi thread where he shared over 1000 posts showing how he was rebuilding his favorite sno cat. One of the best threads ever here on FF.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
:clap::clap::clap:

Here's to Big Al! He will be missed! Let's keep this a happy place in his honor.:flowers:

:beer::beer::beer:

I bet he's :17875: up in heaven in his Kristi or tractor as we speak.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
give me 10 min and i will try my damn hardest to sum up my day in a way Big Al would be proud

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
thanx, doc. i know that i sure miss him his doctor rum rants, & many others miss him, too- i would think. how could you not miss 1 of that guy's rants. so many times, he provided a belly-laugh, when needed. his antics. i miss al so much.