• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Minority Leader Tim Collins introduces bill to remove Speaker Nancy Pelosi

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow. It's about time the queen was removed.

https://insidescooppolitics.com/archives/2877

Likely won't go though but still fun to watch the Speaker squirm in her nest of lies and deceit.

People are starving and she won't compromise on a relief bill.

Joe Biden’s mental fitness is not the only one in question this year.
Rep. Doug Collins introduced a resolution to push to remove House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, claiming she “does not have the mental fitness” to lead the House of Representatives.

Citing the amount of time Speaker Pelosi has spent on baseless investigations into the Trump campaign and administration, a party-line vote on a baseless impeachment inquiry, and visiting a shuttered Salon while demanding they stay closed due to the coronavirus, Collins says it's time for her to go.
Now Pelosi is discussing the 25th Amendment in an effort to be able to remove a POTUS, while suggesting that President Trump is in an 'altered state' from being infected with the coronavirus.
But many are asking what is going on with Pelosi's strange ramblings as of late, as well.

“Over her tenure of her speakership, Speaker Nancy Pelosi has started to demonstrate a decline in mental fitness, calling into question her ability to adequately serve the House of Representatives and the American people,” the resolution states. Collins’ resolution referenced an interview on ABC News, saying Pelosi “appeared confused and exhibited bizarre behavior” by “blurting out randomly ‘Good Morning, Sunday morning.’”

“Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s unwillingness to abide by the Constitution, combined with her recent actions, call into question her own mental fitness, which is why it’s critical that the House of Representatives demand her removal from the line of succession,” Collins said in a statement to Fox News.

Collins says Pelosi has demonstrated that she is unable to fulfill her duties as Speaker of the House and therefore must be removed.

The shoe is now squarely on the other foot.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Pelosi's interview with Wolf Blitzer is eye opening.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...oronavirus-stimulus/ar-BB1a1ixX?ocid=msedgdhp

He said "People in need can't wait until February, $1.8 trillion is significant and more than twice the Obama stimulus. Make a deal, put the ball in McConnell court."
So what do you say to Ro Khanna?
Pelosi: What I say to you is, I don't know why you're always an apologist. And many of your colleagues, apologists for the Republican position. Ro Khanna, that's nice. That isn't what we're going to do and nobody's waiting till February.
It went downhill from there. Asked if she had spoken to President Donald Trump about the possibility of a coronavirus stimulus deal, Pelosi said she doesn't "speak to the President." Pressed on why not -- given the suffering of people in desperate need of a stimulus deal to keep their business open or pay their bills -- Pelosi responded this way: "What makes me amused if it weren't so sad, is how you all think that you know more about the suffering of the American people than those of us who are elected by them to represent them at that table."

Keep in mind, she is third in line for the office of President.

What happens if Pelosi retains her seat and Joe gets booted via Amendment 25???? Pelosi and Kamala. WHAT A TEAM!!!

Last edited:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
The fact that people like Biden and Pelosi can still be in office is a perfect example of how low the bar has gotten for political office.

Term limits would really help here. If they are good enough for the President then they should be good enough for everyone.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Pelosi's interview with Wolf Blitzer is eye opening.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...oronavirus-stimulus/ar-BB1a1ixX?ocid=msedgdhp

He said "People in need can't wait until February, $1.8 trillion is significant and more than twice the Obama stimulus. Make a deal, put the ball in McConnell court."
So what do you say to Ro Khanna?
Pelosi: What I say to you is, I don't know why you're always an apologist. And many of your colleagues, apologists for the Republican position. Ro Khanna, that's nice. That isn't what we're going to do and nobody's waiting till February.
It went downhill from there. Asked if she had spoken to President Donald Trump about the possibility of a coronavirus stimulus deal, Pelosi said she doesn't "speak to the President." Pressed on why not -- given the suffering of people in desperate need of a stimulus deal to keep their business open or pay their bills -- Pelosi responded this way: "What makes me amused if it weren't so sad, is how you all think that you know more about the suffering of the American people than those of us who are elected by them to represent them at that table."

Keep in mind, she is third in line for the office of President.

What happens if Pelosi retains her seat and Joe gets booted via Amendment 25???? Pelosi and Kamala. WHAT A TEAM!!!

I think that's exactly what the Democrats have planned.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
If this is their plan then they have absolutely no conscience using an old man with early stage dementia for their devious means!!

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
... -- Pelosi responded this way: "...What makes me amused if it weren't so sad, is how you all think that you know more about the suffering of the American people than those of us who are elected by them to represent them...."

Well, for once, She got it correct, although for the wrong reason.

Yes Trump was elected to do just that.