• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

45 years ago ...

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm one LUCKY guy.

45 years ago I married this smart, beautiful, caring and oh so talented woman.

I'd do it all over again in a split second. Would not change a thing.

Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Their carry out service works like a well oiled machine. Impressive.

Then and now ....and then a couple of the wedding pics.

Attachments

• SeniorPic.jpg
    SeniorPic.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 161
  • GailsProfile.jpg
    GailsProfile.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_4103.jpg
    IMG_4103.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_4098.jpg
    IMG_4098.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 166

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Congratulations Doc and to the missus. We are slightly ahead of you celebrating our 45th last December. :thumbup::clap::thumbup::clap:

I know how you feel in the LUCKY department. I tell everyone my wife should be canonized a saint performing all those miracles keeping me on the straight and narrow all these years. :th_lmao:

I have a feeling your wife has similar stories. LMAO.

Bamby

Except for the date of 20 years age it's almost the perfect potential reflection on ones life.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWc2VnV9mqk[/ame]

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Awww that's precious!
Doc had the Burt Reynolds look, huh?
:tongue:

I hope you both have long, happy days ahead.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Made me LOL (Burt Reynolds look) LMAO

Thanks all!!!!!!

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats to you both!! And I hope you have many more. We celebrated #53 last August.
Mike

Bannedjoe

Anyone who has an issue with a big 'ol cookie duster, probably can't grow one, or doesn't have an upper lip to support it!

Congrats Doc!:smile:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Congratulations Doc. Darn. How has such a pretty lady put up with you all these years. :bolt:

We must have come late to the game. It'll be our 41st this year, next month in fact.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congratulations Doc. Darn. How has such a pretty lady put up with you all these years. :bolt:

We must have come late to the game. It'll be our 41st this year, next month in fact.

Good question Frank. I'm as shocked as everyone else on that.

We were supposed to be in a nice house with an enclosed pool at Fort Myers beach all this week. Luckily we were able to cancel within the time limit last month so that we at least go our money back. Still, I'd rather be at the beach celebrating dammit.