• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Birthday mla2ofus!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thank you PG for keeping up on the bdays. :clap: :clap:

Happy Birthday Mike. Wishing you a GREAT day!!!!! :happybday1:

:dancing: :thewave: :thewave:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Hope you're staying busy and not too bored.
Have a great birthday, Mike.

Thanks, PG!! I've been kinda bored all winter to the point I've gotten really good at doing nothing!! Just started a project Monday. Hauled our little fishing boat in the garage and have it upside down on sawhorses to clean all the crud off the white fibreglas hull. found I have to sand it off with 600 grit wet or dry and then buff it back to shining with my old but heavy Milwaukee buffer(think 9" grinder but runs at 1/2 speed). You'll scorch paint before you slow it down!!
I got lots of texts and calls from friends and kids and with the virus restrictions it'll just be the 2 of us to have New York steaks off the Traeger.
Mike

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Attachments

• C0AAC255-97A6-4DB0-98E0-D221F890691A.jpeg
    C0AAC255-97A6-4DB0-98E0-D221F890691A.jpeg
    49.1 KB · Views: 142