• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My son's newly acquired tow truck

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Picture sent via email with the subject being "dat ass Mom"

Ohh, it's a new tow truck!

Whew! :hammer::yum:

Attachments

• new toy.jpg
    new toy.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 403

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Very nice. Good for him!!! However, I drive a Ford so personally, I have no need of one of those. Maybe all those Genital Motors drivers would be wise to keep his number on speed dial. :yum::yum::yum::yum:

Just joking of course. Sort of. :biggrin:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This makes 3 that they have now.
:smile:
Impressive. That one is for the big boy trucks, isn't it? (Mac trucks and commercial stuff I'm guessing). Around here all the old wreckers that used to haul cars and passenger trucks have disappeared. All are hauled on flat bed haulers now.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yup! They do the big jobs!

Yes and they generate big bills to!

I had one of my Mack trucks quit running about 75 miles south of here. Loaded trailer, 6 miles form destination. Since we had two trucks running together, we were able to get the loaded trailer off the disabled truck roadside. It was winter, cold as heck to.

Had the big boy wrecker tow it home for $975.00. :glare:

The mechanic I use had it running in about 10 minutes, found a relay switch bad that cost $25.00.... :hammer:

My $1,000 lesson for that day..

Regards, Kirk

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Yes and they generate big bills to!

I had one of my Mack trucks quit running about 75 miles south of here. Loaded trailer, 6 miles form destination. Since we had two trucks running together, we were able to get the loaded trailer off the disabled truck roadside. It was winter, cold as heck to.

Had the big boy wrecker tow it home for $975.00. :glare:

The mechanic I use had it running in about 10 minutes, found a relay switch bad that cost $25.00.... :hammer:

My $1,000 lesson for that day..

Regards, Kirk

Yep, it don't take much sometimes. A bad relay, broken wire. Expensive day, cheap fix.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
In my youth I worked for a towing company that had several of these. I dispatched them on calls almost nightly. We would tow the semi's into our yard and wait for the company to call and tell us where they wanted their truck and trailer towed. It added up to a nice bill.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
just purchased new drive axle tires for 2 of our trucks 16 k for Michelins we might be changing brands.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Now they are at Wreckmaster training level 2/3 for two days.
In Rochester Hills, MI.
The only pics he sent me.
:smile:

Attachments

• wreckmaster training.jpg
    wreckmaster training.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 363
  • at wreckmaster Rochester Michigan.jpg
    at wreckmaster Rochester Michigan.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 372

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
So I got this photo from Ty this morning.
Said it was bad (yup).. BUT! both people survived and were walking around after.
Amazing.

Attachments

• 20623960_1495565370533485_2012652933_n.jpg
    20623960_1495565370533485_2012652933_n.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 285