• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Meet OJ

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Olivia Jayde. Our son Nick and his wife Brandy's first baby. She was born at 13:40 this afternoon. 6.10 pounds, 19 inches long. Perfect in every way. :D She makes us all smile!!!!!! :D

Brandy had a very long labor, we were all at the hospital with her from 6:30 last night to 3:30am. They had her rest from 3:30 to 6am and then they gave her some drugs to help her along. Things went slow but Olivia made her appearance when she was good and ready.

(And I was missing in action here for the past 24 hours, I don't think anyone even missed me. :yum: )

Attachments

• IMG_3404r.JPG
    IMG_3404r.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_3392r.JPG
    IMG_3392r.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 113

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Hay...Congrats grandpa............if ya had known how much fun grand kids are ....would hav had them first!!!!!!!:yum: and didnt know you were gone!!!!!!!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats! This is what happens as you get older. She will have you wrapped around her fingers in about a years time.:clap: