• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Holy **ap

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Polygamist Case

She wanted to allow the 350 lawyers spread out in two buildings to read the evidence and decide whether to object en masse or make individual objections.

See that, yeah 350 lawyers on one case speaking on behalf of 416 kids.

American Woman

Site Supporter
This whole thing started out to protect the kids and now the kids are being hurt from the adult stranger's good intentions. They have taken an already painful situation and turned it into a different nightmare.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
From what I heard today it sounds like they were in a nightmare, whether or not they realized it is another question.
They now have documented 12 underage girls married and giving birth. They can't find Sarah, who called in the original complaint but the other children do recall her being there.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
I think this is a function of overzealous child protection agencies. The "victim" can't be produced by anyone other than the government agencies and now they can't even do that.

1 phone call from a fictitious victim and 400+ kids are kidnapped by the government.

Hoaxter (Unrelated but look how easy it is...)

Mormon kids attacked by media atheists and crackpot judge dancing to tune of CPS beasts

Just as in Waco and Ruby Ridge this is a function of government sticking their nose in where it was neither wanted or needed.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I think they should let the kids stay with their mothers....

As bad as this is I agree, the best thing for the kids is being with their mothers. Even though the mothers were brought up in this bad situation they are still the best for the kids. Foster homes will only further destroy the kids. A lot of counseling needs to be done for both the mother and children.

murph

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I think this is a function of overzealous child protection agencies. The "victim" can't be produced by anyone other than the government agencies and now they can't even do that.

1 phone call from a fictitious victim and 400+ kids are kidnapped by the government.

Hoaxter (Unrelated but look how easy it is...)

Mormon kids attacked by media atheists and crackpot judge dancing to tune of CPS beasts

Just as in Waco and Ruby Ridge this is a function of government sticking their nose in where it was neither wanted or needed.

I have to agree with Av8r on this. Where is the benefit of the doubt. Is it correct in a "free society" to be imposing our moral standards on these people?

How many young muslim girls are married off to relatives and close family members? Where's the outrage over that?

American Woman

Site Supporter
These kids are not all abused. They range in age from 17 to weeks old. The preteens and teens are the ones that were abused. The government is rubbing salt into their wounds by taking their kids from them and giving them to strangers. They need counseling and let them go home when all the old men are gone. That would be a lot cheaper on the tax payers too.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
These kids are not all abused.

I have not seen any evidence showing that ANY kids were abused. One hoax phone call and the wrath of government came down.

This is the same media circus that caused the whore in the "LaCrosse" case to get any credibility.

Evidence be damned, there must be something wrong.

If it would have been anything other than a uber-liberal, child-grabbing judge the whole thing should have been thrown out, immediately. I pray these people get themselves some fancy New York City RDDB lawyer to sue the s*it out of everyone.

American Woman

Site Supporter
The most obvious abuse is preteen and teen mothers. They are "marrying" them at puberty. For some girls that is as young as 10-11. They have babies and are pregnant.(red flag) Your not a young girl so I wouldn't expect you to understand. But I on the other hand have been a young girl, and it's a scary gross situation. It's not just sex for them . It's an old sweaty man climbing on top of you doing "his" business. And then there's the fact that it hurts like hell the first few times. A young girl can be controlled by her fear of this man for the rest of her life. They are being robbed of all their dreams and innocence. :soapbox: