• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB: Snow Trac or Snow Master

Hi all,

My search continues for a Snow Trac or Snow Master. If you have been considering selling and have been lurking for a while I may be your buyer. Maybe it's time to change out your toys for summer/warm weather toys. Any leads are appreciated. Great forum.....I have been on here for years and have owned several Thiokol IMPs. I am on a long search for the right Snow Trac/Master. Just been waiting to find "the" machine to take care of and pass along to my kids one day. Thanks! :chris: Great community!

akmountaineer

Considering selling my fully restored 1976 ST4B Snowmaster. Located in Northern California and it will be sold with a refurbished Thiokol tilt trailer. If you're interested, feel free to send a PM. Thanks.

Attachments

• WP_20160516_11_58_10_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160516_11_58_10_Pro.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 182