• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

fyi, tucker hunters

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
seems craigslist had replaced the old fashion newspaper ads, but the truth is older folks still read and also sell stuff in the newspaper, so with that said, I just found a great little tucker sno-cat, model 443, came with a tucker sno cat trailer, model 925, and it was right under a framed tucker hunter's nose on the east coast. sorry about that...

the moral of the story is, read the newspaper...

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
1954, sold to David A Gregg, the Tucker Sno-Cat dealer, the family has had it since new, has about just over 100 miles on it, they used it for only couple years...

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
yup it is, those old east coasters would never throw anything away, even more, never admit their plan and or idea did not work out...so good...

or they just fell in love with having a sno-cat, and it looked really good just sitting in the carriage house...thinking it was a love affair

Last edited:

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
We call it a motocicleta and have to wear a casco here in Massachusetts. Once I cross the boarder to NH a few miles from home back to motorcycles and no helmet needed.

Nice afternoon on back roads would put me around Central NH or so my guess.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
that would be bicycle, Gentlemen

and yes, I do believe, it is prefect day for a bicycle ride

a Carly Simon's song comes to mind, "Your so Vain", as there is one or two FF members believing the Tucker Sno-cat was near them, there are far more famed Tucker hunters on the East coast than the 2.5 FF members referred to...

though, there is one that seems to garner a LOT of attention...