• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ban the hate flags

Kane

What we really need is another good crisis so the MSM news cycle can move along. Then the status quo can ensue unimpeded.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What we really need is another good crisis so the MSM news cycle can move along. Then the status quo can ensue unimpeded.

Maybe we can get the MSM to take a look at the jobless numbers and the # of people who dropped out of the workforce :whistling:

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
... Hateful KKK (can you say Democratic party)...

say it aint so.............
images

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
As these "progressives" shit, piss, and otherwise desecrate the country's flag.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Since we are gaining momentum on banning the DIXIE flag because it represents Hateful KKK (can you say Democratic party) why not remove any and all flags that represent religious and ideological intolerance.

Can we start with this one?

US flag with LGBT pride colors

If they want their own gay flag okay I'm all for freedom but not combined with USA flag.

You bring up a VERY good point about the KKK and the democratic party they started that sh*t.

I want to bring up another flag that bugs me, the Mexican flag. I don't have anything against the nation of Mexico or people of Mexican descent (if you live in Arizona you better get along with them.) In some ways I can't blame them for wanting to make a run for the border - the U.S. border that it and sneak in here. If I lived in that pit I would too. But once they move here don't wave that flag around in pride. Now that is something that offends ME. This is the USA Jack or Juan (as the case may be) - can't have it both ways ; it's not freaking Mexico.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The Dixie flag is known as the rebel flag around these parts.

Most people display it because they love what it represents with southern rock music, Nascar racing and being a redneck to name a few.

My youngest son Ty often sports the flag on t-shirts, he has one on the back window of his truck and even has one on the top of his CB home radio base station, for God's sakes lol

To him it has nothing to do with hate, racism, killing or showing any disregard for his country.
If it did, I'd be mighty ashamed of him.
Thankfully, I raised him right. :biggrin:

The whole thing is getting blown way out of proportion, in my opinion.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The Dixie flag is known as the rebel flag around these parts.

Most people display it because they love what it represents with southern rock music, Nascar racing and being a redneck to name a few.

My youngest son Ty often sports the flag on t-shirts, he has one on the back window of his truck and even has one on the top of his CB home radio base station, for God's sakes lol

To him it has nothing to do with hate, racism, killing or showing any disregard for his country.
If it did, I'd be mighty ashamed of him.
Thankfully, I raised him right. :biggrin:

The whole thing is getting blown way out of proportion, in my opinion.

You are so right Lollie. But all traditions of American life are under fire by the left. None are sacred and intolerance is the political weapon of mass destruction against our common values.

The Dixie flag has nothing to do with hate. It has to do with history and frankly the bravery of men who fought for a cause having nothing to do with the practice of slavery. That cause was co-opted first by Lincoln to justify the actions of the Union.
And now by those who would divide and destroy any and all social progress we have made in the ancient racial divide which has plagued our nation since reconstruction.

Slavery in the 1700's was not limited to African blacks any more than it was in Roman times. It was a universal tool of economics throughout the world. It was not racism then and shouldn't be now.

The Battle flag of the south has nothing to do with racism which existed long before America, and the Confederate south, was created. And despite recent attempts to divide our nation along racial lines, those hatreds are not represented by the Dixie battle symbol.

I seem to recall that the war between the states was over some 170 years ago. Seems some still want to keep that horrible, bloody, social rendering holocaust alive.:glare:

All just to get elected. :hammer:

Last edited:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
You are so right Lollie. But all traditions of American life are under fire by the left. None are sacred and intolerance is the political weapon of mass destruction against our common values.

The Dixie flag has nothing to do with hate. It has to do with history and frankly the bravery of men who fought for a cause having nothing to do with the practice of slavery. That cause was co-opted first by Lincoln to justify the actions of the Union.
And now by those who would divide and destroy any and all social progress we have made in the ancient racial divide which has plague our nation since reconstruction.

Slavery in the 1700's was not limited to African blacks any more than it was in Roman times. It was a universal tool of economics throughout the world. It was not racism then and shouldn't be now.

The Battle flag of the south has nothing to do with racism which existed long before America, and the confederate south, was created. And despite recent attempts to divide our nation along racial lines, those hatreds are not represented by the Dixie battle symbol.

I seem to recall that the war between the states was over some 170 years ago. Seems some still want to keep that horrible, bloody, social rendering holocaust alive.:glare:

All just to get elected. :hammer:
Yup.
You're a very wise man, Francis.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
say it aint so.............
images

Sorry but it is so.

The Democratic party has, for over 150 years believed that one person could own another. They supported a systemized effort to perpetuate that belief even after emancipation. They perpetuated the concept of separate but equal for decades. As late as the 1960's Democrats gave fecund refuge to the KKK and keeping the black man down.

The Democratic party has never atoned for that history.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I have been following this in the news and i am amazed that there is a call to remove the flag,are they bonkers:unsure:

Do these idiots know nothing, removing the flag is crazy,will they follow that up by erasing history and pretend certain things never happened?? i always thought history was a important tool for man to learn from his mistakes,the flag in my opinion is a symbol of bravery and pride but also reminds us that sadly mistakes are made but with time and education society evolved and the flag represents southern values are still at the core of the steps forward that have been made,remove the flag and in truth all you are saying is all them that own one is a racist and that is a unfair tag to put upon good honest people that are proud of their heritage and aware of their past generations mistakes.

I see that all this BS has been generated by some kid killing 9 church goers and footage emerging of him with the Dixie flag,did the flag give him the gun and demand he carried out his awful crime...i think not...is Hilary demanding answers on how this young man in modern times became so fucked up?? as to me that is a more important issue that needs raising and not whether or not a flag is acceptable to raise,if images had emerged of this young man and the flag had been the flag of the United States Of America instead of the Dixie would there be a call for that one to be banned??

My biggest concern over this is what is the true motive,and i have a inkling this is a political stunt to retain votes from the black communities for the democrats,with a out going black president Hilary needs to keep them votes on side,if that is the motive she is playing a dangerous game that i feel is going to back fire,and shame on the commercial outlets for supporting this move and stopping sales of the flag and products related to it,walmart,ebay and amazon have reacted in fear of selling these good but have not looked at the long term effects they may have caused themselves,kinda funny as Amazon still sell this [ame="http://www.amazon.com/SS-Flag/dp/B00896PB24/"]Amazon.com : SS Flag : Outdoor Flags : Patio, Lawn & Garden[/ame] ,even this morning i have read i will no longer be able to buy a toy General lee Dodge Charger and that pisses me off,i have fond memories as a kid in front of the TV watching Bo and Luke tear up the countryside delivering moonshine for Uncle Jessie,good ol boys never doing no harm,that TV program helped undo some of the stigma but sadly that stigma is being firmly re-attached.

Sadly the Dixie flag is in danger of being categorized along side the swastika, yes the symbol of the swastika represented Hitler and his army but for over 3000 years it was a symbol of luck and well being, and sadly uneducated morons are again trying to remove something that they clearly do not fully understand the true heritage of.

As for the American flag dolled up in Gay pride colors it should be banned, a national flag represents a nation not gender or sexual preference, i find it offensive.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I have been following this in the news and i am amazed that there is a call to remove the flag,are they bonkers:unsure:

Do these idiots know nothing, removing the flag is crazy,will they follow that up by erasing history and pretend certain things never happened?? i always thought history was a important tool for man to learn from his mistakes,the flag in my opinion is a symbol of bravery and pride but also reminds us that sadly mistakes are made but with time and education society evolved and the flag represents southern values are still at the core of the steps forward that have been made,remove the flag and in truth all you are saying is all them that own one is a racist and that is a unfair tag to put upon good honest people that are proud of their heritage and aware of their past generations mistakes.

I see that all this BS has been generated by some kid killing 9 church goers and footage emerging of him with the Dixie flag,did the flag give him the gun and demand he carried out his awful crime...i think not...is Hilary demanding answers on how this young man in modern times became so fucked up?? as to me that is a more important issue that needs raising and not whether or not a flag is acceptable to raise,if images had emerged of this young man and the flag had been the flag of the United States Of America instead of the Dixie would there be a call for that one to be banned??

My biggest concern over this is what is the true motive,and i have a inkling this is a political stunt to retain votes from the black communities for the democrats,with a out going black president Hilary needs to keep them votes on side,if that is the motive she is playing a dangerous game that i feel is going to back fire,and shame on the commercial outlets for supporting this move and stopping sales of the flag and products related to it,walmart,ebay and amazon have reacted in fear of selling these good but have not looked at the long term effects they may have caused themselves,kinda funny as Amazon still sell this Amazon.com : SS Flag : Outdoor Flags : Patio, Lawn & Garden ,even this morning i have read i will no longer be able to buy a toy General lee Dodge Charger and that pisses me off,i have fond memories as a kid in front of the TV watching Bo and Luke tear up the countryside delivering moonshine for Uncle Jessie,good ol boys never doing no harm,that TV program helped undo some of the stigma but sadly that stigma is being firmly re-attached.

Sadly the Dixie flag is in danger of being categorized along side the swastika, yes the symbol of the swastika represented Hitler and his army but for over 3000 years it was a symbol of luck and well being, and sadly uneducated morons are again trying to remove something that they clearly do not fully understand the true heritage of.

As for the American flag dolled up in Gay pride colors it should be banned, a national flag represents a nation not gender or sexual preference, i find it offensive.

And it is spreading out to other things now as well. Across the south Civil War memorials have already be desecrated, and there are now calls to rename parks and other venues that have southern names.

And then you have some professors from university's calling for a ban on the American flag also. Of course Louise Farrakan will not be upstaged like that and he also is screaming for the American flag to come down.

This country is in a world of hurt thanks to the racist-N-chief. :sad:

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
And it is spreading out to other things now as well. Across the south Civil War memorials have already be desecrated...
This country is in a world of hurt thanks to the racist-N-chief. :sad:

My property boarders the Shiloh Battlefield National park (Tn), I can walk to the Confederate cemetery in less than 15 minutes.
Yesterday all the flags on the graves "disappeared".

the visitor center was ordered by the National Park Service rangers to STOP selling anything with a Confederate flag or symbol on it.

leadarrows

I think it is all about dividing us and starting a race war which will be the excuse they need to seize our guns.

This country has not been this divided in my life time. Our current leaders are ether morons or this is intentional.

Kane

Deny the bell curve all you want, but when it came time to decide who would be master and who would be slave, across all millennia, they didn't just flip a coin. And taking down a flag will not alter that reality.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I think it is all about dividing us and starting a race war which will be the excuse they need to seize our guns.

This country has not been this divided in my life time. Our current leaders are ether morons or this is intentional.

It's intentional, the left has been wanting this for a long time and they are the ones who are fanning the flames now.

Kane

attachment.php

Melensdad posted this in Toons for the Times. A genuine campaign button.

Seems appropriate to see it here.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I just got off Amazon.com, I wanted to see for myself if they did truly stop selling the confederate flag. I type in "confederate flag" in their search engine and it popped up with numerous displays of the battle flag. They are also selling Alabama's CD Mountain Music that has the battle flag emblazoned on the cover.

I doubt very much that they will be able to eliminate every product that carry's the banner.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I saw a guy in a white pickup truck today with the rebel flag flying attached to something in the back.
He also had the US flag and the POW/MIA.
All three.

I honked and waved at him, then pointed.
He gave me a thumbs up.:biggrin:

Sparquelito

My message to all the little girls out there who have their panties in a twist over the 'offensive' Confederate flag is this:

Show me how much the flag has ALWAYS offended you, and I will take your whining and mewling seriously.

That's right.
Go back into your forum post history, go back into your Facebook archives, go back into your email 'sent' items, and show me all the ranting and raving you engaged in a few MONTHS ago regarding the Confederate flag.
Or a year ago.
Two years, even.

Wait;
There ARE none?

Do you mean to say that you were never actually offended by the Confederate flag until you were INSTRUCTED to be offended by it, by the mainstream media, and the perpetually-offended jackasses who make a living off of being offended?

Yeah.
Just as I thought.

(I'll bet that you found yourself offended by the Washington Redskins team name last year, at the exact moment when it became the liberal 'offensive cause du jour', right? Come on and admit it.)

Jack ass.
:glare:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Seven people were killed this morning when a Confederate flag walked into an Alabama shopping mall and started shooting.

According to local reports, the flag entered Cherrywood Mall outside Huntsville armed with two AK-47 assault rifles, a P 228 handgun and several grenades. It immediately proceeded to unload its ordinance on unsuspecting shoppers.

In addition to those killed, 23 people were injured and are currently being treated in area emergency rooms. Several are in critical condition and not expected to survive.

The flag’s motivations are uncertain at the moment. However, according to witnesses the flag did specifically target White people with Northern accents.

“The flag chased us down the hallway screaming ‘Die, Yankees Die!’, says Justin Anderson, a aeronautical engineer originally from New Hampshire. “Luckily flags don’t move very fast, so my girlfriend and I managed to outrun it.”
http://neveryetmelted.com/2015/07/01/damn-that-flag/
http://dailycurrant.com/2015/06/26/...-alabama-shopping-mall/#.VY8ULDoC4Xg.facebook