• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The best of wishes to all and to all a good night.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Life and circumstances have taken me in a different direction so, since I've never been good at 'goodbyes', I just want to wish all a happy, healthy, prosperous life filled with friends and family. It is time for me to sign off, so I bid you all a fond farewell!

Peace,

Dargo
"Brent"

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Oops, didn't notice the "banned" under Dargo's member name. Now I'm with ETF with "WTF"???

Plus the entire thread about the guy messing with Dargo's email has vanished into cyberspace. I am a little concerned about Dargo with a goodbye like that??

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Plus the entire thread about the guy messing with Dargo's email has vanished into cyberspace. I am a little concerned about Dargo with a goodbye like that??

Very good point. I have to wonder if it has some thing to do with this..

Regards, Kirk

I think it must as his last post on that thread was just before this goodbye. I could tell the email attack was really starting to bother Dargo as it involved his family. I can't understand why people do crap like that to others.

Kane

Something stinks. Leaving a website is easy ... ya' just stop posting. But to formally sign off with a goodbye?

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Something stinks. Leaving a website is easy ... ya' just stop posting. But to formally sign off with a goodbye?

It's the "BANNED" part that worries me. That implies that it was some executive action taken by the moderators. There's no other way to get banned. Whenever a longstanding and respected member of this board gets banned, the rest of us are treated with a deafening silence. Now, I acknowledge that a lot of crap goes on behind the scenes via private messages that the rest of us are not party to so the obvious answer would seem to be to ban private messages. If you have anything to say post it in the open Forum. That may cause people to exercise some restraint.

Some of the better and more productive members of this board have been banned in recent times for indiscretions committed in PM's and the board is the worse for it

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I have full trust in the FF team,Dargo done me no harm so i wish him the best.

This will be a private matter between Doc and Dargo and i think that we should all respect that.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Guys, I'm in the dark as is the entire mod staff. Dargo is not banned, he never did anything to warrant a ban. He changed his user title to banned and posted this thread. He still has super mod permissions and can come back here anytime he wants.

Life throws us all curve balls, spit balls and everything in between. I respect Brent and will give him his space at this time. I do hope we will see him back here when he is ready. I hope this little bit of info helps and encourage all who believe to say a prayer for Brent, for his son serving in Afghanistan and for his entire family. I know I will.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
DARGO left on his own. He shared some things with me. It was his choice, he is not upset with Doc or how the forum is managed.

He wanted to say goodbye. So he did.

It had nothing to do with that thread.

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
I'll miss his straight forward attitude & the tell it like it is style of his postings.

Farewell Dargo

Godspeed to your son & wish you well !

Tom

Leni

He's talked to me also and it is a personal matter not related to that jerk sending filth to his family. I hope that he changes his mind and comes back.

loboloco

Dargo, you will be missed. I hope life drags you back this way sooner or later. If not, good luck and happy trails.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Thank you mods for the clarification. It seems that I was wrong again and I apologize.

To Dargo, all the best and I hope that what ever caused you to withdraw disappears from your life. Regards to you and your family. We will miss you. :clap::clap::clap:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I will add my voice to the chorus of well wishes for Dargo. All the best bud and never let the bastards drag you down.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
best of luck Brent and best wishes for your son serving I do still thank him for his service.

loboloco

DARGO left on his own. He shared some things with me. It was his choice, he is not upset with Doc or how the forum is managed.

He wanted to say goodbye. So he did.

It had nothing to do with that thread.
Mel, if you still have contact with him, please tell him he is missed and goes from here with all our thanks and respect.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Brent i hope you read this or someone passes it on to you....

The past week you have been on my mind along with a tonne of other stuff,i know how life kicks you at times and when it does you can isolate yourself away from them that care most,trust me we all care about you,at FF i feel we are not just a bunch of old farts moaning and groaning i really do believe we are a family of mis-fits from all over this planet just trying to be heard in a world of mayhem and noise to which we all listen and some how comfort each other with humor and words of wisdom in our strange little ways.

I must ask this...it is bugging me....please change the "banned" under your name it does not suit you,dont make me go pm Doc to change it i hassle him way to often and he may just slap a Banned title on me:brows:...could you at the very least just change it to "on gardening leave" please,yes i said please just dont make me beg as only Mrs Galvi gets me to do that:whistling:

Come home soon Brent ,you are missed,respect to you and your loved ones.

Dean...aka Galvi....aka big jerk:wink: