• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1969 Tucker 442 Donor Cat

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Finally worked out a deal on the parts tucker and brought home the donor cat tonight. This is actually a relative of Davenet's cat.

Features: Custom sunroof, shag rug interior/custom cat scratching post, white wall tires

Frame is rough doubled up like davenet's I think. No tracks no pontoons rest is all there. Altimeter speedo.

Will get pics up am.

Going sell some items off. Industrial Chrysler motor is one of the items. My cat has a chevy v8

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 691

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wife loves the view from kitchen. My sons compliant about his new bedroom was he couldn't see tucker.

Problem solved

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mine's hidden off in the woods under a brown tarp where you can't see it from the house at all, and I still hear bitching about it!

That actually looks a little better in the light than I remember. Must have been real fun untangling that from the vines . . .

I was going to try to describe to you how my trunion hanger was triangulated at the factory for my inline 6, which should solve your cracking problem. But it would have been almost impossible to describe since the two are completely different for each application. Now you can look on this one to see how they welded the plate across the rear section of the trunion hanger. It would take care of your problem, but the Chevy oil pan might be in the way???

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
After looking it over it will help others to be parted. Too much money to save this one.

Grill will looks nice on yours.

Engine and transmission will be up for grabs.

Will add parts as I go. Anybody intersted in parts pm me or post here.

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
Turn tables,door hinges, track top rails if any on my list..please let me know

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Let me know what you want for the grill. I'll bring you that, and a half six pack.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is what I have so far to move:

2 30 tooth sprockets
1 15 tooth sprocket
2 mint rocker body panels
3 rough pontoon shoes good for template to make new or re work
2 pontoons rough fiberglass one fixable the other yard art
1 track no bearings
Grousers and links
2 hydraulic control valves (2 valve)
8 good adjusters/rail ends
9 repairable adjusters/rail ends
2 top rails
2 bottom rails

Pics tomorrow

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
what are steel tracks for tuckers worth, I found a set the other day no machine just the tracks all rolled up

jask

Tucker had a LOT of patterns and sizes do you have any info on the source machine/year/size or measurements Don? That was one of the issues that steered me away from old Tuckers when I was looking for a machine..... but I still want an old tucker, one day.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
pics of current parts.

Attachments

• IMG_1314.jpg
    IMG_1314.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 551
  • IMG_1315.jpg
    IMG_1315.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 541
  • IMG_1316.jpg
    IMG_1316.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 546
  • IMG_1317.jpg
    IMG_1317.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 547
  • IMG_1318.jpg
    IMG_1318.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 545
  • IMG_1319.jpg
    IMG_1319.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 546
  • IMG_1320.jpg
    IMG_1320.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 540
  • IMG_1321.jpg
    IMG_1321.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 540
  • IMG_1322.jpg
    IMG_1322.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 539
  • IMG_1323.jpg
    IMG_1323.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 567
  • IMG_1324.jpg
    IMG_1324.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 564

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Think I have enough parts to get this running with just rear pontoons.

Can I make this setup work with just a working front turn table and skis rear drive?

Would want to make a rear passenger cab tour wagon.

Better than scrapping/parting? I am having trouble letting it go. And if I make this my wife'a comfy tour cat with parts and time it may be better than going different twin track?

Worst cast I have parts machine 68 has issue?

Thanks for your reply from my PM to you... I sent you a reply back from my personal email but I am getting messages from Comcast that my email back to you is still trying to be delivered after attempts for 11 hours... so give me a call. Rocketman: 253-720-7061