• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pointless celebs

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Lets make a list.....

I start with Piers Morgan....sack off shit gets my back up with his slimy know it all attitude.:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
All of the Kardashians and all of the people they have slept with!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If we're doing more than one per post, here's 3 girls and 3 guys:
Susan Sarandon
Barbara Streisand
Jeanine Geraffalo
Jim Carrey
Sean Penn
Charlie Sheen

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Anyone on The View except Baba Wawa -- she's ok. Bill Maher's a whistling a-hole.

rlk

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Rosie O'donnell. Damn, typing her name makes me want to throw up.

Bob

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
i have to add paris hilton and Lindsay Lohan....celeb for mostly being on drugs:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Al Sharpton & Jessie Jackson Both have hurt their race for their own personal gain / fame.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This list would not be complete without Miley Cyrus :puke1:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
In honor of a former member here (and those long timers here will remember who I'm talking about:wink:), I'll present a case for a deceased celeb.......

Amy Winehouse!!!:sick:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Some may disagree with me but I can't stand William Shatner. Every morning as I've got the tv on at 8am the show "Weird or what?" comes on. As soon as I hear Shatner flapping his gums on there I either turn off the tv or change the channel. Something about him just irks me the wrong way.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't recall who all has been mentioned so some may be dups.

Justin Bieber
Lady Gaga

And some that seemed to have gone silent lately. Maybe others have figured out their irrelevant as well.
Paris Hilton
Brittany Spears

Leni

Any celeb that thinks just because they are famous makes them an authority on politics, etc.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh now lets give tham a break...

Brittany and Paris are just too busy checking in with their probation officer to be in the news much...:yum::yum::yum::whistling:

Regards, Kirk

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh now lets give tham a break...

Brittany and Paris are just too busy checking in with their probation officer to be in the news much...:yum::yum::yum::whistling:

Regards, Kirk
I do believe Lindsay Lohan fits in that category also. :yum: :yum::whistling:

Leni

That doesn't keep the rest from flapping their lips. Remember Jane Fonda during the Viet Nam war? I thought that her father was a great actor with the common sense to keep his mouth shut. What I think of her would make a Long Shoreman blush.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
tina yothers of 'family ties'. yipes. & half of 90's bands, tho many rocked of that crew.

Leni

I watched Honey Boo Boo for a few moments and then turned it off. Couldn't stand the stupidity.

Leni

Does anyone think that the Duck people are worth watching? Granted that I'm from the big city but still .....

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Does anyone think that the Duck people are worth watching? Granted that I'm from the big city but still .....

I am from the county and I have a hard time watching it too...:unsure::unsure:

Not really sure why. But somthing...

Regards, Kirk

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter

i saw maybe 2 minutes of that show. that was beyond enough fer us.