• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I would like you to meet Zac

Dmorency

GOLD Site Supporter
The little guy in the middle is Zac and to his left is his brother Zeus.
Zac will be my new buddy and Zeus will be my son's new buddy.
Will be picking them up from a breeder in Quebec city next week. Looking forward to bring them home.:smile::smile:

Attachments

• $_20.JPG
    $_20.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 110

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
OK, somebody has to ask and it may as well be me. What are they? A lot of puppies look very similar when they are very young.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry should have said. They are bernese mountain dogs. Cute eh?

Yea, that's what I kinda thought they were but they won't be cute for long. They'll grow ... into beautiful, big dogs. :biggrin: As puppies or full grown, they are gorgeous dogs. They have always been a favorite of mine. I'm sure that you will both enjoy each other for many years to come. :clap::clap:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
A very similar breed to the Saint Bernard......big and cuddly yet very loyal.....a true friend for life.