• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ford Fusion

OregonAlex

Anyone been taking notice of the new Ford Fusion. Based on the Mazda 6, Ford is placing this car between the Taurus (which this car will eventually replace) and the Ford 500. All I have reading is that Ford may finally have winner here and might stand a chance against Honda and Toyota in the family car market. The car from what I understand is about $4k less than the Honda Accord/ Toyota Camry and $1 less then the Hyundai Sonta with similiar features. That is something. Good for them.

AndyM

Charter Member
OregonAlex said:
Anyone been taking notice of the new Ford Fusion. Based on the Mazda 6, Ford is placing this car between the Taurus (which this car will eventually replace) and the Ford 500. All I have reading is that Ford may finally have winner here and might stand a chance against Honda and Toyota in the family car market. The car from what I understand is about $4k less than the Honda Accord/ Toyota Camry and $1 less then the Hyundai Sonta with similiar features. That is something. Good for them.

Ford Fusion was on our short list when we bought a new car a couple of weeks ago. We drove one a couple times and we were quite impressed, and I could have used my father's A plan pricing (retired Ford employee). However, my wife changed her mind and decided she wanted a Chevrolet Malibu... it might have been the $4250 in rebates and cash back that help make the desicion! We ended up buying the loaded Malibu V6 for less than the Fusion with a 4 cylinder. Both are nice cars though!