• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How do we feel about our jobs?

J_Senior

Hi Everyone!

My name is Jennifer and I am a Senior college student who is in the middle of completing my senior thesis. My thesis is about rewards in the workplace and their relationship to employee motivation and productivity. Much of the research that is out there on this topic surveyed employees in a particular company doing very similar work.

My goal is to hear from Many people in all different professions, and to hear your truthful answers about your job and feelings! Let's start a discussion about our jobs.

If you are a full time employee and do not work for yourself you are also qualified to take my questionnaire. Not only will you be benefitting science but you will be helping a senior complete her senior thesis, and I will be forever grateful!!!

Please feel free to message me with any questions or concerns.

If you would like to participate please click the link below:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HowDoYouFeelAboutYourJob

Please note:
Your participation in this research study is voluntary. You may choose not to participate. If you decide to participate in this research survey, you may withdrawal at any time.
The procedure involves filling out an online survey that will take approximately 7-10 minutes. Your responses will be confidential and we do not collect identifying information such as your name, email address or IP address.
All data is stored in a password protected electronic format. To help protect your confidentiality, the surveys will not contain information that will personally identify you. The results of this study will be used for scholarly purposes only and may be shared with SUNY Purchase College representatives.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i smell spam cooking. oddly, there's not any cooking in my kitchen- the aroma is emitting from my computer screen.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, SUNY Purchase is a very liberal arts college down in the city outskirts. They don't offer much in a business or labor relations type of curriculum from what I read. Is she legit? Hard to say, but since they don't make any provisions for those of us who have worked twice as long as she has been around I feel discriminated against because of my age. Maybe i should sue for part of her future earnings since my taxes go toward providing her education. Sadly i would have to get in line behind the Democrats who have already mortgaged her future.:whistling:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Lemme guess, either you are a spam bot J_Senior or you have very poor manners.

How about going to the intro section and telling us a little about yourself other than this thesis you are working on and expect all of us to drop what we are doing in our lives and participate simply because you have arrived.

At any rate, when I was working I found my line of work to be simply electrifying and at times a very shocking experience. :yum:

Kane

Jobs? Jobs are for losers.

In America, welfare is the gig to be doin'. Just lay back, collect your check, make calls on your ObamaPhone and let 'em recharge your EBT card for whiskey and cigarettes.

Is this a great country, or what?

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter

In America, welfare is the gig to be doin'. Just lay back, collect your check, make calls on your ObamaPhone and let 'em recharge your EBT card for whiskey and cigarettes.

You got that shit right, Kane. First thing is to get one of the dope dealing docs to get you a note saying you "gots do bad back," and get yo ass on disability SS without ever having paid into it. It also helps if you wear your OBAMA lapel pin. Then knock up your girlfriend (again) so she can start getting more money for steaks and dope (just tell them it's for the chirruns), and signup for Section 8 Housing. Since you're technically an invalid (n) (and invalid (adj.) IMO), you should get more money on the EBT card for your 40's and weed. Oh, don't forget your free Obama phone, and all the free food that the chump churches hand out for you to pile in the back of your Escalade with the blacked out windows and 20" wheels.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter

You da man Kane, you da man! You are so friggin right, it hurts. Us old white boys are a thing of the past, step aside for the real people coming through the gates the lib-shits will tell us. :biggrin::yum::wink:

These college kids are so clueless it is almost like there is no friggin hope for them after 4 years of ObamaWorld to ever get a grip.